Persian Girl/DLA 6

That’s a good man right there

1 Like

Now that I think about it, I totally have had success doing a selective pollination with saved pollen-- with your oger pollen! haha Don’t know how I forgot. It was from you, right?

I still need to send you back some seeds. they are still in the buds. it’s pretty lightly seeded so I never shucked them, I just drop the seeds back in the jar whenever I smoke that stash.
Completely forgot about that.

Also had a succesful pollination with pollen from lefthandseeds.

Still no luck saving my own pollen though, I think the climate may simply be too damp here.

6 Likes

A reproduction of That would be amazing, I’d love to trade some beans for that and dig through that line. The higher thought review for that line makes it seem so good haha

1 Like

You are going to need to make yourself comfortable when you smoke this stuff. Probably going to take a nice, long nap. Squat plants that are very dense. I think i found some magicical cedar flavored smoke in there too.
Are you the person I shared the black raspberry stuff with?

5 Likes

@DreaminGone Black Raspberry x Black Triangle? Yes I think so

4 Likes

^^Chem D

^^ Chem 91

Too early to dust em?

Thanks OG

12 Likes

I have a pack of DLA 6 that i plan to make f2s of. My plan is to pop the whole pack and clone every plant. Open pollinate the whole pack. And then select my favorite female and male to make another round of f2s. I have ran a pack of these before and there are some really nice scents and flavors in them. Along with really narcotic and sedative buzz. Easy plants to grow that require no staking or netting. Nice dense nuggets and for me i had no issues with mold in a less then ideal climate at the time. Its one of the better packs i have ran from bodhi.

14 Likes

I like to dust them early, then again a week or so later, maybe even a third time depending on how the pollen took. Depends if you want buds with some seeds or fully seeded buds…I got a buddy that made some (Chem D x Snow Lotus) x (TK x Iraqi) as well as some TK x Iraqi F2s that turned out real nice, i got to get them popped here soon. Nice to see a few of us still holding that pk @BuckBreeder I usually do similar when F2n, just unable to hold clones at the moment.

13 Likes

It sounds like this is being arranged to be part of a future co-op run. If it’s approved and matched with @Kyumonryu to do the run then there will be 150 sign up slots for OGers to receive seeds :clap:
No trading required! Just some patience (and a few bucks to cover the co-op costs/shipping)

6 Likes

Super cool, pretty excited to make a lot of those :slight_smile:

Ill send you my details shortly.

@Hemlock thanks bud!

7 Likes

Yep! :v::heart::rainbow::eye::zap::eye:

2 Likes

Mentor said they were ready.

First time with these Chems. Tripped on em for maybe a year b4 pulling the trigger. Would not like em 2 b seeded. Just a branch. Will repeat in a week.

9 Likes

Check out this post…

1 Like

I was instructed to try again tomorrow. So i shall.

Thanks OG

5 Likes

I really spoke to soon on this one- the pollination took. Not 100%, but the buds I dusted are partially seeded with healthy seeds. So that’s cool. Glad I didn’t throw the rest of the pollen away.

6 Likes
9 Likes