Pheno hunting and trades

are you interested in trading any seeds or cuts?

1 Like

i will trade seed and pollenm

3 Likes

You need c99 I have a c99 x blue dream lady(pineberry haze)pheno still waiting for that special haze male.Iā€™m working phchedelic and shorter flowering times bout 80%sativa

1 Like

Im curious of the music playing on his site. There is a player at the bottom, but i cant hear what dj or mc it is

Dunno 'bout the music. He has some seeds up for sale on his site through the end of April. No skunk though. Then he is on a seed selling sabbatical again.

Anyone know of a good hybrid for outdoors around 41Ā°N and lots and lots of humidity.

Remember hearing about Edrpurt years agoā€¦ Some Nordic stain or something. Never got to see the beans though.

Erdpurt should be fine at 41 but itā€™s a low THC high CBD strain. Is that what you are after? Most 7 - 9 week strains should fine at 41.

1 Like

Yeah, see I wasnā€™t aware of that @ray but no, thatā€™s not what Iā€™m after. The most important factors to me are harvest time and mold resistance. Of course potency and flavor are after that.

You can ask Baudā€¦ but his Durban Thai X C99 should be a good fit for you. I ran a Thai hybrid at 41 without any problems.

1 Like

Mob is supposed to be mold resistant and finishes pretty fast.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you posted that stuff @PanchoVilla; I was just about to post a dumbass ā€œhey everybody, know anything about master thaiā€ā€¦ :wink:

I *did find & check his website a year or two ago and was really interested in the Tahoe OG based on other readings. [sigh]

it tells me that if anyone wants to share, they are very niceā€¦ :smile: :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

i have a pack of tahoe OG by cali connection, iā€™ll let you know when i self it and make fems, or if ur in canada iā€™d send you some clippings

7 Likes

@legalcanada I know who Iā€™m hitting up for cuts when our government finally allows me to grow a whopping 4 plantsā€¦lol

1 Like

go medical bruvā€¦ it was free and only a 15min doctors appointmentā€¦ some clinics charge but will give you huge prescriptions/plant countsā€¦ iā€™ve heard of 80 grams per day but i think it was $2000 annually, or maybe renewals were cheaper

https://nationalaccesscannabis.com/ has free clinics near most major cities

1 Like

Thanks!!
Iā€™ll check out the link.
I keep hearing that once rec becomes legal they will pull the med licenses. Can you see that happening?
I looked into it a while ago and they tried to charge me $1000. I passed

Ill be sharing f2s in about 3 months

12 Likes

I would love anything from Cali connections. Let me know if you do it plzzz.

2 Likes

I will be grovelling my best! :sunglasses: :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

I recently got some old skunk beans from a friend in NorCal. Supposed to be from the early 1980s. Said to be pre-Skunk #1 in bag weed. I am germinating them now. Pepe le Pew! I hope they do not really reek. I have a grow card, but the stink can attract thieves.

10 Likes

Nothing worse than thieves

1 Like