Pheno hunting and trades

child-predators are worse than thieves, but only formally, imo.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

anyone have or had the bodhi hippyslayer i cant find it anywhere also looking for advice on other bohdi gear i want couch lock headspin pass out weed thats stinks so fkn strong that you have to cut it down to avoid unwanted visiters ?

4 Likes

Im interested in trading if you are?

I have some old skunk beans from a cali grower as well.
Trade 10 or 15?

3 Likes

Iā€™m interested in some skunk seeds! Lmk

3 Likes

Lol nm I see ur in the same thread already

1 Like

:joy::joy:ya I been hunting finally found someone lol

3 Likes

Thatā€™s good glad to see you did bro

2 Likes

Ive got some extra Bodhi stuff Im lookin to move. PM me if interested. All sealed packs.
Thx

Xj13 x appy (2x 4pks)
Little blessings 2
Elfinstone (sweet skunk x appy) -bodhi
Super silver lotus (SSH X Snow lotus) bodhi
Gooey medicine (afgooey x good medicine)-bodhi
Strawberry blockhead x aruba

6 Likes

Sure. I sent you a message.

-Le Skunk Exchange.

2 Likes

sounds like thereā€™s some interest. maybe i should reverse a whole plant and pollinate a few plants n do a giveawayā€¦ god dammit i just looked n its mostly sativaā€¦ i thought OG was a friggin indica no?? grrrr

@Craigson15 pls let me know if/when u make f2sā€¦ or if you find any super skunky phenos would love 2 trade cutsā€¦ i prob donā€™t have any bodhi u donā€™t have but i may have some other stuff ur interested inā€¦ will be popping wifi soon

5 Likes

Brother Bodhi lost his Appy so those crosses are going to be in high demand soon enough I figure.

4 Likes

Noticed this fizzeled out.
Got a skunk you can smell thru basement finished walls upto about a qtr mile driveway.
I donā€™t call it roadkill but itā€™s probably the best example out there.
Itā€™s bad enough I donā€™t grow them, a friend is doing this project for me and itā€™s going quite well.
Also my Ak47 throws out better skunky phenos than whatā€™s on the market for 2 bills or more.

Also know a chap that was messing with old-timer gear that has it. It will be on the market before too long. Actually coming out with alot of old time gear.

As far as uncle Festerā€™s not worth the time or dime and Duke he donā€™t have it either.

8 Likes

what do you want for some of these skunk and the ak seeds iv gone through couple grand of seed and well nothing special or anything that actualy stinks like the shit i used to get

7 Likes

You are hard after that shit. Iā€™ve got a lot of skunk running at the moment. Iā€™ll let you know if anything hits the nostalgia you are seeking

Do you have any grows logged on the site? :v:

4 Likes

not on the site but i have some mephisto going atm got some grape walker some orange deisel and some strawberry nuggets

1 Like

I can release some of the Ak47, I have 3 different phenos all by the same dad.
2 of the phenos are cherry, the other was more of a skunk with orange hairs.

As far as the Skunk beans canā€™t release them as yet.
I have a drop in mind for these.
My partner in another state is making beans and going thru more beans in which weā€™ve been finding all these skunks.
I recently acquired more rks beans from across the seas, which will be grown out and see whatā€™s there.
These will be kept straight but will also get bred and reverse mixed with my original ones.
Both skunks I talked about are high quality specimens.
One batch is from OldTimer and the other batch is from Sam.

9 Likes

Friend of mine grew out critical 2.0 and I got a couple tester nugs !
Talk about skunk stink double bagged wife made me make it ride in the trunk going home ,might be worth checking it out!

2 Likes

what do you want for some ak i have the king tut version ?

Thereā€™s some Mr nice shit, running nowā€‹:grin:. also just harvested some seeds from a cross that was done. Greenpoints cowboy kush maleā€¦dusted a shit girl that had a pretty decent burnt rubber smell. Thereā€™s a few of the shit beans still around if some one wants to trade a few for old skunk beansā€¦no sweet skunks tho.:rofl:ā€¦the dank, funkā€‹:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in your AK47 for sure!

3 Likes