Pictures of Personal Crosses, Show Us Your Creations!

Check your messages. :wink:

1 Like

@Sebring you still taking orders? I was going to grab a few things today.

@valleymicro message me

Purple Margarita Thai

Purple Thai x Dirty Girl x Strawberry Hawaiian

24 Likes

That is spectacular! Wow! I love how the structure looks, reminds me of a strong strain I had a long time ago.
Beautiful though, I would be proud of that!

Breath of the beast® ( tiramisuV2 x e pupil. This one is no 5 she was placed 12/12 on 1/15 so about 35 days in

13 Likes

She is locking up all cola

Breath of the beast plant#5 couple weeks left but Shell finish fast n furious im pretty sure cause the father brung real quick flowering to all the bb n choc crosses and the f2 tiramisuV2

11 Likes

Something im not sure of. She stays praying. Like even after a soaking. Why? Theres 1000w hps over her not reaching for lack of light. Not dry. Idk any ideas? I know she wants more feed i feed low always on purpose but i never seen em pray all the time.

NIB - Nativity In Black
Black Brutal Paw x 707 Pineapple Thai

21 Likes

@Instg8ter that’s some cool buddage

1 Like

Thank you sir it’s the Black pheno of the Brutal Paw and your pollen from 707 Thai. In the process of giving away 1000 F2 of the Brutal Paws so hopefully testers will be popping up in diaries in search of that heavy Sativa leaner. Paw was always known for the spots of dark leaf in its buds like confetti and bright orange hairs

6 Likes

@GYOweed Hey my bro - How goes it?

I would advise starting a journal in the grow section - as you’d get more advise there.

I don’t think many people are going 2 click on your Diary… I mean for me personally, I’ve never had a diary myself but to each their own :sunglasses:

@rooted she is hungry. She will fizzle out shortly because of it.
You will be asking yourself, why isn’t your plant maturing??? It’s because she ran out of food, 2 weeks ago. Keep growing, keep learning. Fly High!

1 Like

@kind4dayz you know what’s up​:smirk::point_right:

1 Like

Purple Thai you say!?
You wouldn’t happen to have a few extra frijoles laying around would you?

2 Likes

Some pictures of my first creation :grin:, Kāne-Lono, a Godberry x pineapple express cross.

18 Likes

This is bluenose

15 Likes

Stardawg x Bingo Pajamas

28 Likes

This is one i made using sour diesel x g13 x hash plant male
This one is called Chocolate pudding , this one has just started her 2nd week in flower

13 Likes

She is so hairy !! :heart:
What did she smell and taste like :yum: ??

1 Like