Planet of OZZZ

Here is #3 is still in the tent but she’s being stubborn on the flush and not really fading or yellowing as fast as #2 did even on plain RO…. But she’s getting there. I’ll probably take her at 11 weeks or maybe give her a few days past that

Then I tear down my entire room and rebuild it with the new 8’x4’ tent with full autopot system. Very excited for the makeover!

8 Likes

They look amazing man great growing!:+1:

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You all are too kind.

Can’t wait for the next run, I have a bunch of modern hybrids ready to Rock.

2 platinum kush breath, 2 money makers, a Slurricane and a code red (In-house and exotic Genetix)

Should be a great show in these autopots. Hoping for some sedating frost monsters

2 Likes

Oh snap. I thought you were strictly a sativa guy. Consider my interest piqued.

1 Like

Inhouse always catches my eye…
Good luck brother…

1 Like

Should have the new room up and running in 2-3 weeks and will have them all transplanted then :metal::metal::metal:

Gonna be a fun run after all these satties!!

1 Like

Thanks friend! We will see how it goes!

1 Like

The grow room revamp has begun!

Yesterday I tore down the 2 - 4x4s and got the 8’x4’ setup. I didn’t get much further than hanging the 2 HLG-650 Diablos because I’m missing some parts for the exhaust and will have to get that straightened out. Also we are leaving out of town for the weekend so I won’t be able to work on it much for about a week or so, but that’s ok because I just took cuts of all the hybrids and they are in the process of rooting as we speak.

Those lights are BADASS. I have them on the lowest setting in the pic here, seriously mini suns right there :metal::metal::metal:

6 Likes

Love how you present your grow.

1 Like

Thanks Brother! Just getting started :metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Upgrade almost complete!!!

5 Likes

Transplanted! Filling up the reservoirs as we speak then will check for leaks etc etc.

These were all seed plants that have been in stasis in the mother tent for sometime, so I pruned them all back heavily to try and get the best structure I could off of them. :thumbsup:

It’s GO TIME

Back row left to right:

Doors x original haze (a different plant from seed I have not grown out yet)
Money Maker
Platinum Kush Breath
Code Red

Front row left to right:

Malawi (ACE)
Money Maker
Platinum Kush Breath
Slurricane IX

11 Likes

Plants are officially dug in and I went ahead and filled the reservoirs and turned them on. Let the games begin. I’m guessing a shirt 2-3 week veg period from here and it’ll be time to flip but we will see

8 Likes

Have you flipped these yet?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Just one question about the Killer a5 haze, when would be the best time to harvest to keep it the trippiest yet least sedating or narcotic, nobody’s been able to answer this question before.