Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

I appreciate everyone who weighed in on insecticides. I’ve been battling mites too, and my head is spinning from all the reading and conflicting information.
I have a lot more to read and look up and I hate these bugs so much but appreciate everyone!

4 Likes

Ooof. Hopefully you are not in flower. I’d def try one of those recipes or get some Dr Zymes.

4 Likes

I absolutely am, of course I am, late flower. About 2 weeks left :roll_eyes: I’m going to look into the recipes and Dr. Zymes.

3 Likes

Damn that sucks! Fucking mites! Depending on how bad they are, I’d do a dunk. If I had to do it again, I would have dunked once, removed the larf and chopped, but mine were just beginning to break out. The citric acid kills them on contact. Dr Zymes main ingredient is a fermented citric acid. A gallon of that shit is over $100 though.

6 Likes

If I need to get rid of a pest without using poison I take a bunch of clones like this and wash them off. After they are rooted, the mites are wiped out.

10 Likes

Use the recipe Johnny posted. Just gave my ladies a spray this morning.

6 Likes

Culled the FC x BS male. Tried crushing some sacs but nothing came out. Hit some MB232 pollen to a couple branches of the SSDD instead. Hope I get some beans lol

16 Likes

SSDD x MB232 sounds like a good combination, hopefully it took.

7 Likes

Stuck these outside. Kept the 3 best PTS inside. Guess we’ll see what happens. Ready to just take the L on these and start more seeds, but I’ll give them another shot to do something outside

13 Likes

looks like they made contact with something phytotoxic like some kind of spray or gas.

2 Likes

Since a few folks on this thread are Bodhi growers, please take a moment to VOTE on which 1 of 9 Hashplant fathered strains you’d like to get in a future OG F2 seed run.
Thank you!

7 Likes

I voted for Hollyweed!

9 Likes

I don’t know if you read the unfortunate news, Holy Crack f2 has been closed by mods.

4 Likes

Yea I saw. It’s an unfortunate situation for all. @DougDawson pm’d me last night and said Jinglepot was going to send me seeds from the run, but is backing out from the co-op run and is probably not coming back to OG. Hopefully I’ll have a good amount to send out to people. Fingers crossed!

9 Likes

Sad news he was a good one 🥲

5 Likes

Aw what!? I saw the thread got closed but not that he’s leaving. Loved reading his posts and he was one of the hardest working OG’s here :cry:

8 Likes

I hope he’s ok.

3 Likes

Yea it’s a bummer. He was a big contributor and had great posts

AFAIK he’s not in any dire straits or anything. Just “irreconcilable differences”, from what I gather

6 Likes

i hope they can sort this out some way for every one.

2 Likes

We’ll see what happens, but at this point I don’t think it’s going to be distributed through the co-op. There should be enough seeds to cover the signups, but I doubt JP is interested in doing it at this point. Hopefully I’ll have enough to spread around, though. We’ll see what happens, and how many beans he sends me.

11 Likes