Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

Dude! Hell yeah! Big vibes! Will definitely be tagging along for this one!!

5 Likes

Please, send all the vibes! This pack is old af lol. Has the old school clear plastic bag. I got it from Shoe about 8 months ago. Been stored properly since though. Just glad I’m at the point where I can start my next indoor and pray that these want to grow still

10 Likes

Prayer Tower, you got this! You’re all gonna pop and live life :pray:

5 Likes

Scored some Green Crack Haze that was grown by the guy who won the DC State Champion and Cannabinoid Champion titles at the National Cannabis Festival in DC last month. Its pretty damn good. Not gonna do a proper report because I am ripped lol. Pretty sure its from AG Seed Co. Tastes similar to what I grew but much better. Tastes like green crack with incense on the back end. I like it! Has me eyeballing the rest of my pack now

15 Likes

Because why not? 4x Juicy Fruit Thai S1

15 Likes

Signs of life!

3x Prayer Towers

And 4x Juicy Fruit Thai

No signs of life from the Dread Bread. Might have to try something else for outdoor

19 Likes

Oh man, I’ve been thinking about some Juicy Fruit Thai lately! I don’t have any but got this mad labs cart the other week that was called Juicy Melon. Supposed to be juicy fruit Thai x watermelon hp and damn is that cart tasty AF. Really makes me wanna hunt some down to grow out lol.

Anyways, best of luck on those and the prayer towers!! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

Hopefully they’ll be stable enough for seed making. S1’s of a Thai strain lol… Planning on hitting one with some PTS pollen. Hoping more of the PTS pop. I’ll give them another day or 2. Was really hoping to have enough PTS to do a seed run. If I don’t get any more I’ll pop a pack of Orange Creamsicle.

Unless anyone has a pack of Prayer Tower Sativa they’d sell, trade, or donate?

11 Likes

Still no Dread Breads. I got that one in a trade. Was probably older. Decided to put 6x Oaxacan 9 x Angel Wing Afghan in their place though

15 Likes

Looking like 2 more Prayer Towers are trying to come up

16 Likes

Fingers crossed for you my friend!

2 Likes

I love opening the tent to seedlings that weren’t there the previous day. New life is exciting!!

8 Likes

Good news! I should be able to pull off a co-op seed run of Prayer Tower Sativa now. @The_Lazy_Hippie is going to send me a few more Prayer Tower Sativa beans from their stash. I’ll make a post when I have more seedlings going. Much excite!

19 Likes

Awesome brudda! Make sure you get it approved by the Co-op team first, if you want it to be distributed in a box. :bear::purple_heart::+1:

4 Likes

Yea I’m aware. Just waiting until I actually have the plants to be able to do it. I already know it will be approved.

7 Likes

Holy shit. One Dread Bread popped up lol. Wasn’t expecting that!

22 Likes

@The_Lazy_Hippie’s PTS seeds should be here tomorrow!.

When I popped my PTS, I put them in a paper towel soaked with water/h2o2 for about 16 hours, then cracked them with my seed cracker and put them in the plugs. 2 had already cracked by themselves. I’m wondering if they even need to soak in water/h2o2 for that long, or if I should only soak them for an hour or so, and then crack them and put them in cubes? The water/h202 is mainly to disinfect, correct? What do you all think?

8 Likes

The h2o2 is mainly to soften the shell not really to disinfect but it might do some.
A quick ~20 second bleach rinse would disinfect the beans.

I soak all my seeds in a shot glass on a modem or a light, something to keep it around 80 degrees, until they pop a taproot. Only then do I plant them. Most pop within 48hrs. I’ve had some take two weeks. Only a couple beans have I ever needed to manually crack myself doing it this way. I’ve not ever lost a plant to drowning or any other made up issue with seed soaking like that.

9 Likes

What is this seed cracker you speak of?

4 Likes

This dude Woodshed makes them

14 Likes