Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

Will do! I emailed him last night. Hopefully I’ll hear back soon!

6 Likes

If you get enough to share w folks on the sign-up, let me know @VAhomegrown and i can send you or Doug D., $50 cash to help w postage.

4 Likes

Mighty generous of you! Ideally he’d send enough seeds so that the run can be distributed through the co-op. I’d just send them off to distributers and keep whatever for myself. But we’ll see how many get here first

5 Likes

Is there anything i can do to help get these 2 PTS growing normally? Or are they just going to be this way?

7 Likes

Mixed some Promix HP and EWC at 4:1, uppotted the one PTS into a 3g, and put 6 rooted Orange Verdes into 1g pots.

8 Likes

I’ll be popping a pack of the Orange Creamsicle (Orange Crush x Juicy Fruit Thai) later today, as well as the rest of the Juicy Fruit Thai S1 beans. Just waiting on my Amazon order to get here with the propagation trays

7 Likes

Do you have more of the PTS that are growing out more “normal” or are those the two you have left? You would hope that in time they will start to even out as they recover and continue to put out new growth but not sure with those.

5 Likes

Aside from those 2, I just have the one in the 3g pot in the pic above. Def need those 2 to recover if I want any hope of F2’s

6 Likes

Yeah, I would just go with the LITFA approach on them and hope they start to turn the corner. Maybe give them some liquid seaweed or a kelp tea but hopefully just some rest and relaxation will do the trick. Did the 3rd one in the bigger pot not have as much mutated growth or it just snapped out of it faster?

5 Likes

It wasn’t affected nearly as much as the others. The 2 funky ones look like they might pull out of the funk. I’ll just LITFA a bit longer and see how it goes

6 Likes

Looks like excessive nutrient, but the seedlings are growing out of it. When that happens to me, I just re-pot it into fresh soil.

2 Likes

Looks like the PTS on the left is coming back! Hope the one on the right snaps out soon. I like the leaf structure on that one!

Juicy Fruit Thais are coming up

Orange Creamsicles coming up

9 Likes

No word back yet from Jinglepot about the Holy Crack F2’s. As soon as I hear something I’ll post here

11 Likes

Just got these PTS F2 in the mailbox, courtesy of @Som! A few took a hit in the mail roller, hopefully the rest are good. Many thanks!

14 Likes

Ooh nice bro! Hope the rest all sprout into some beautiful plants for you! :muscle:

6 Likes

If I didn’t already have enough seedlings going I’d be popping them right now. Would much rather use these F2’s for an IC if I don’t get a M & F, than the Amnesia Haze x PTS. Though the Haze x Thai influence in that cross might be pretty decent…

11 Likes

Kinda looks like theres seeds growing? Shaky pics dont help lol

SSDD x MB232

17 Likes

The PTS on the left has made a comeback! Nice new growth, it’s looking much happier. The one on the right is still trying.

The bigger PTS is growing well again. Orange Verde clones are revegging. Waiting on those to snap back

18 Likes

If that’s my SSDD cut, she’s a sneaky one about hiding her pregnancy. I’ll bet she’s loaded :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I just harvested some PTS from the seed stock I sent you. Aromas ranging from sweet lemon, mango to sort of an acetone rotting tropical fruit thing that smells better than it sounds. The resin is stacked. It is excellent weed. My previous grow with them I had bud rot. I think that was a fluke. I finished this grow in the height of summer humidity without issue.

10 Likes