Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

Crackatoa sounds like a winner. And I bet those F2s are gonna be real nice!!!

3 Likes

LMAO. I was struggling for a name on that cross. I almost named it “What’s the Frequency Kenneth”, which is the REM song about Dan Rather getting attacked by a crazy dude in 1986 who kept saying “Kenneth, what is the frequency?” as he was attacking him. Then I thought about Ryan Gosling playing Ken in the Barbie movie, which was way funnier than I expected it to be, and Ken’s Mojo Dojo Casa House was the perfect fit haha

I also like the Waghoba name for the Golden Tiger x PTS. I googled if anyone worships tigers, and was affirmed with the name of the tiger deity Waghoba

Waghoba (Marathi: वाघोबा) is an ancient tiger/leopard deity worshipped by a number of tribes in India for centuries. Depending on the region of India, the deity is either described exclusively as a tiger or a leopard as a deity that can take both forms. There are several temples for the deity throughout India.

Crackatoa was a good name too. I was brainstorming and it went from Crack Tower, then I thought about Krakatoa which is phonetically similar. And it works because PTS has the Appalachia. Crackatoa was born. Those should be some good smoke!

Gonna be a while for the Golden Tiger, GDP, and Green Crack crosses to come out, though. Still waiting for these clones to get big enough to flip. Gonna be a few months out on those still.

8 Likes

These Avery labels are pretty legit. Printed out a sheet of labels and stuck one on a bag to see how it looks. QR code works too! I changed the QR code to black to save my printer ink

13 Likes

Got me rethinking what im doing over here :joy: looks great and I love the QR code inclusion!

5 Likes

Yea I’m digging the QR code too lol. It’s like a logo that does something functional. These labels are fairly cheap too. Theyre on sale at Amazon right now for $8.88 for a pack of 750, 30 per sheet. These are the 8160 labels, and use the 5160 template on their website. The bags were like $5 for 400. The cheapness makes me happy because a lot of these will be given away here and at a local cannabis cup later this year. A couple friends are getting a vendors table, and I’m gonna put a bunch these crosses out on their table with a sign that says “FREE SEEDS!” lol.

11 Likes

Golden Tiger

Juicy Fruit Thai

PTS

GDP

Green Crack

21 Likes

Orange Creamsicle bud and the seeds I got out of that one bud

17 Likes

WTF am I gonna do with all these :joy:

23 Likes

Make some fucking boss granola…

5 Likes

Conjoined twins?

15 Likes

One plant down. Blew out most of the premature seeds. The mylar bag is packed so full I could barely close it

16 Likes

PTS F2 are sorted. Not quite as bussin as the Orange Tower but a fair amount anyway.

16 Likes

Variegated PTS F2 are done

12 Likes

And I’m done! Juicy Fruit Thai x PTS are sorted.

And now it’s time to clean haha. I used a little USB fan with a battery bank and just blew the premies off of a plate while I swirled it around. Works great and keeps you from getting light-headed. I might try and build one of those seed separators in the next week or so

15 Likes

@The_Lazy_Hippie hit me with your addy. I got a grip of seeds to send to you. Also have enough to send off for a co-op box. I made a consideration post in the thread today

19 Likes

Green Lotus seedlings. The third one is struggling and might not make it. I will probably end up with just these two. Hopefully one of them comes out male. I will be kind of bummed if they are both female.

16 Likes

Dude! Had this thread on tracking and haven’t been receiving updates. Looks like you’ve been busy! Happy Friday homie!!

3 Likes

DM sent my friend. Thanks and congrats on the successful F2 project!

3 Likes

Got some mail today from @DesertHeartGardens Thanks for the beans! Can’t wait to start messing with Apollo strains.

12 Likes

Also I was stoned and wrote pagoda x pinesoul the cross is pinesoul x pagoda but glad they made it!

10 Likes