Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

Thanks man, hope everything has been good your way too! Yea I didnt get to really experience the first run of the PTS. I went out of town for Christmas, and while I was away the HVAC went out. I was lucky to be able to salvage clones when I got back. Things are finally moving forward again though! I have 2 more PTS girls in veg to flower out once these other clones get big enough to flip.

6 Likes

I’ve been hanging in there been alright! I just finished up a pagoda(Apollo 11 f2 x Appalachia) repro with 6 males and 1 female if your interested when I start getting them packed up in the next week or two I’ll get you a pack I even made a cross with bodhis pinesoul gogi f2 cut x pagoda too

6 Likes

Hell yea those sound great! Def hit me up when they’re ready! Did you get to smoke any of the Pagoda?

5 Likes

Haven’t got to smoke her got a clone of the mom of the f2 though will be giving her a sensi run

5 Likes

@VAhomegrown Glad to see you back my friend! I was worried about ya.

6 Likes

Making babies! The Juicy Fruit Thai smells almost exactly like the gum, and the Orange Creamsicle makes my mouth water. The PTS smell great too Took the male out of the pollen tent and disposed of him outside.

PTS

Variegated PTS

Orange Creamsicle

Juicy Fruit Thai

18 Likes

Ordered some predator mites to make sure my next flower run will be as bug free as possible. Ordered them on the 23rd with next day shipping which was almost $30, and the first shipping update said they would be here on Friday. Now they wont be here til Tuesday lmao. WTF. Will these bugs still be alive? Def gonna hit them up about getting a refund on the next day shipping if I can.

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s annoying. Although it does say “next-day shipping” and not “next-day arrival.” You ordered them on Friday, sent Saturday, no mail on Sunday and today’s Memorial Day, so no mail… If they sent them out on Saturday, Tuesday makes sense.

Why’d you order them from Oregon? There’s gotta be places closer to you that have predator mites, no?

Edit: didn’t realize the 23rd was a Thursday haha. Yeah, that’s irritating. Still, the long weekend probably had something to do with it. I could see a bunch of mail people taking Saturday off and getting a three-day weekend. You should definitely try to get a refund, though, even if the mites show up alive.

5 Likes

Yea the original arrival date was supposed to be Friday… I actually ordered them the night of the 22nd. I just checked the receipt. Probably not much I can do. As long as the mites are still alive I’ll be happy

4 Likes

Clones are throwing roots. GDP, Green Crack, Golden Tiger, and PTS

Also decided to try and pop 16 Green Lotus beans. So far 2 have popped up. These 2 were gifted to me by @mr.childs iirc. Hopefully we’ll see more pop up soon

12 Likes

Looks like they’re going to reship my predator mite order! They got here today but the cold pack was hot. They were pretty quick to offer a replacement or a refund.

10 Likes

Got another Green Lotus popping up! This one is from 2 beans I got from a dude on Strainly. Still nothing from the pack I got off a guy from RIU. I’ll probably give them a few more days, but I think it’s just going to be these three

The first 2 that popped

11 Likes

Seeded plants are looking pretty close to done. I will probably cut them down next weekend

Variegated PTS

Normal PTS

Juicy Fruit Thai

Orange Creamsicle

17 Likes

Also refilled my co2, flipped my flower room, and transplanted clones yesterday. My PTS male unfortunately didn’t want to reveg, but I have a tray full of pollen I’ll use on a few of the Green Crack, Golden Tiger, and GDP clones as soon as these plants are done.

9 Likes

Those are some nice looking flowers.

2 Likes

Thanks! They smell great too. Lots of fruity goodness. Can’t wait to smoke the finger hash when I get done sorting them lol

7 Likes

Happy Killdozer Day!

10 Likes

Stuck one of the PTS clones I have outside, and got my automatic watering set up. I set it to water twice a day so I don’t even have to go out there anymore haha. Using Gaia Green nutes on this one, since you only need to top feed every few weeks

15 Likes

Designed labels for these PTS crosses, and ordered labels and bags today. I think they look pretty good!

fgh5623453464356 dfg3456345235 fg345564523 fg462342354 fg356341234 g3561423 fg3452342342

21 Likes

Props for naming a strain Ken’s Mojo Dojo Casa House before anybody else! The name makes sense too :joy:

5 Likes