Pre 4/20 sales… Thoughts?

foreigner acquires hacksaw

2 Likes

“The Boys Borrow Some Power Tools”

2 Likes

Oooo, is this what you kids call a hack?

3 Likes

Shit I’ve got dremels now that you mention it.

1 Like

It’s hollow aluminum rail that’s all you need

1 Like

Crazy yes. Crazy enough to cut a perfectly good light in half, maybe.

1 Like

Do it for the likes and the immense respect we will all have for you

3 Likes

Wait I don’t have those things already? I’ll try harder guys.

1 Like

saws light in half to earn respect of peers

3 Likes

I’ve strongly considered slicing my HLG 550 R-Spec in half and switching to dual 320w drivers, sort of a homemade 300 R-Spec x2 then I’d also have a 480w driver left over to play with for a light bar build. It would improve the distribution immensely if I could have two pairs of QB288s with a foot in between them for overlap down the center of my 4x4, I think yields would increase and I could put a single T8 fixture for UV in the middle with two bulbs. It would be so much cleaner and roomier I just might do it. Anyone got a pair of 280-320w drivers for sale or barter?

3 Likes

Immenser respect, huge dangling balls of respect

3 Likes

Like a goat or one of those mountain rams that jumps around on cliffs with coconuts rattling around between their legs

3 Likes

Well, now I have too.

1 Like

Man if I had the money I would. I might find the money

1 Like

even though they keep denying me sponsorship ( :triumph:) i have the mars sp6500 and if the sp3000 is anything like them that would be my 2x4 choice as long as you give yourself 24 inches to top of canopy you should get a nice foor print and penetration. my sp6500s cover 8x5 excellent

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty sweet but I’ve already got a tsl2000

1 Like

Looks like it’s available but just not on their company page yet. 160 bucks after tax with the $40 off and ccfc discount

That light spread is impressive. With my slowly dying qb it might be worth picking a couple up :thinking:

2 Likes

so i wasn’t tripping they just don’t have it on their store section. Either way still looking at that smaller v1000 to play with, though ^^^^ would be fun in a bit bigger space with height to spare

2 Likes

A Canadian deal or two:

Cut_Sheet_PHL440LMP_Nov2021.pdf (967.0 KB)

2 Likes

Lotta bar lights with Samsung LM301H and Lumileds (X- vs S-Spider) diodes here on 30-40% off with free shipping:

2 Likes