Pre 4/20 sales… Thoughts?

I was looking at this too, think it really makes that big a difference?

@Dirt_Wizard i love astral grow!

1 Like

Not sure, probably helps a bit though. The Migro video shows that it gives a pretty even light distribution

1 Like

Spider Farmer G4500 down another $20 to $336 shipped with 8% extra off code CCFC or DOUG (thanks Doug)

1 Like

People like the Migro lights I take it?

I too am looking for a lamp for the apparently weird 2 x 4 tentspace. Was hoping Mars would post some kind of 420 deal, in which case I’d get the SP whatever, but so far I haven’t seen anything.

3 Likes

I have an irrational lust for Migro. I think they’re awesome they’ve got good specs and nobody I know is rocking one.

I’m disappointed by the SP. not because it’s bad but I don’t want more boards dammit.

3 Likes

The price on the 2x4 Migro lamp is very appealing… and obviously the spread of the bar design is a plus.

2 Likes

They have a wicked series where they honestly test all major lights and give real life specs for them. They even admit they are not the most efficient. That kind of transparency goes a long way with me. And they’re sexy looking.

4 Likes

I was just watching one of those videos, in part because I knew I had heard “Shane from Migro” on a podcast doing reviews awhile back.

@yardgrazer take a look at that Solstix Rax from @Baudelaire I posted up above, I think that the 36” one with the X3 dual channel strips is 100% the equal of that Aray using any standard controller like Sonoff or Zigbee since B designs for aquariums and vivaria besides growing (obviously the man know something about that!) and it’s fully modular and upgradable/rebuildable. And he’ll tell you exactly every spec about them from the SL bin diodes to thicker than normal PCBs, it’s all top quality. People love their Solstrips and I think that supporting our only OG light maker is pretty cool, he said a 420 deal or code is dropping soon in the Solstrips product thread here.

2 Likes

they dont give me that kind of info lol i wish

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I had no clue we had a light maker in the OG Rolodex, very cool!Is @Baudelaire in the US , Can or elsewhere?

2 Likes

Since you mentioned it - let’s give the OG crew here a head’s start. 20% off all SolStrip lights now thru April 24. Free shipping to the continental US on $500+ purchases: 420SOL

Orders under $500 can save 15% with code 15ZIP

10 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

Just ordered a couple of em, had to do two separate orders as the discount wouldn’t stack on a single order. Should be arriving tonight!

3 Likes

Nice nice check out these prices folks, just with the 15ZIP code:

285 watts

360 watts

2 Likes

Farmerfreeman just started their 420 sale. If anyone need plant sex tests.

5 Likes

What’s a good light to hang above a 36 site cloner on a shelf?

Also any deals on tents anywhere?

2 Likes

Need 2 lights for a 5x10 which of these do you recommend

1 Like

Probably that Viparspectra 1500 above for $100, you could use almost anything for a cloner but that’s a useful veg light turned up.

3 Likes