Preservation seed run with afghan genetics

I could spare 20 or so of the (north)×ass/afkan/×18. Or maybe 88ghash ×ass/afkan/×18. I only ran one of each which are in bloom now.so dont know how stable they are. But if someone wanna do a seed run …only requires honesty :v:t5:…I looked I have 7 reg afghani #1, 3 purple kush, 3 hindu kush, and still looking

11 Likes

They’re on their way

7 Likes

I have some Pine Tar kush , pure indica landrace descended from Pakistani . Its not afghani but close…

14 Likes

Did someone run off with a donation for a preservation project?
if so, let us know who it was so it doesn’t happen again.

9 Likes

Pinesoul is an absolutely fire cut, smells more OGK than OGK haha but grows just like one. the short Afghani should really help with the lanky structure. I’m sure those will be most excellent.

7 Likes

Those sound like some gems from archive, would be awesome to have them reproduced. from what i read it sounds like archive is going away from the faceoff crosses and moving on the something brand new.

2 Likes

I have a few singles of afghani 1, hindu,…and I believe others. I also made some afghani dom crosses with doc d ass/afkansastan/×18 paki. I’ve hit. Purple kush, the north (89nl(89nl×90ss), Vermont skunk(dominion skunk ×granny skunk), @lefthandseeds blk Afghan ×dakini kush, and ptk×dakini kush,…and I’m forgetting others.:v:t5:

7 Likes

The PTKxDakini sounds fantastic. Mom and me are going to do the Moroccan Beldia from @Instg8ter when the weather cools and I really want to do the PTKxDakini on a preservation run, but I don’t want to over commit. I should be able to get the Bodhi Old Soul in the next week or two and that one is a must for me. Probably the Soul Food as well. @Old-Ron and I will try crossing our packs of Archive Seed Bank Kirkwood OG and Hell Raiser OG for the OGeez. Still deciding on a Greenpoint Seeds preservation run or two as well in the Greenpoint thread, but that should be democratically decided if someone else is donating the seeds. The Barn Burner (FireOGxStardawg) is calling me in my dreams at night though. Remember that I’m in AZ and I will have the full 6 months over Winter outdoors to flower right from seed, so I should be able to get in some good runs.

11 Likes

Yeah it’s either ptk×blk dakini , or blk afghani × dakini, or both bred to ass/afkan/x18 paki. Let me know if you wanna try a few✌🏾

4 Likes

Oh yeah I also have these from greenpoint

10 Likes

The Beldia is not polluted and grows tall and lean fast. I dropped 2 and got both males, one a big purple bleeding beast, you’ll need to string a female up I would guess. in Morocco they plant them 7” apart I guess to support each other like a mass.

7 Likes

I am growing some of that, it is slow growing at first for me at least, but I am sure it will be worth the wait

3 Likes

I can’t wait to be able to do some real Moroccan dry sifting and send out seeds. My Mom says thank you very much. When I gave her the seeds, she did that thing that women do with valuable items. She placed them in her bra. :joy:

16 Likes

Never had it. Let us know how it is .

2 Likes

The PTK is one of those Bay Area favorites that gets guarded for years. It used to be one of the most popular at Harborside in Oakland back around 2010 and was sold out twice when I visited there. I eventually found it at Nuggetry in Fountain Valley, CA and it rang all my bells. It looks kind of dark and ugly in a bag, but the flavor and effects were excellent. It hit me right in the eyes with some tremendous redness, which I love. Bringing together the Pine Tar and the Pine Soul just became my new mission in life.
PS: I find the PTK to be more cedar and green pine needles versus the Pine Soul aroma of brown pine cone with a slight touch of dank.

9 Likes

Anyone ever have a chance to play with some OMG (old mother ghani)?

1 Like

Hope she enjoys, if she gets a male seed some lower branches and pass it around…:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

12 Likes

I just ran Bodhi’s Cherry Queen which is his Fat Cherry x OMG. Great plant, easy to grow, great producer, great structure… I think the OMG would be a great plant on it’s own too Picture below.

I have a question for the group. I have, over the years, given seeds to people to reproduce (no one here), and the reproduction never happened. That can be frustrating as you can imagine especially if it was something hard to get, and in need of reproduction. I had an idea that may or may not help. The idea is charge the “reproducer” $100 for the seeds. When the reproduction is done, and they follow through, send the $100 back. If they don’t do the reproduction, they just bought the seeds for $100, What do you think?

On the other hand, I have also had a few good reproductions where the person followed though. Sadly, I think I have more cases of the first one.

Cherry Queen

28 Likes

That sounds fair. People are ridiculous sometimes. But then you have to ask yourself this…will someone send you 100$ in blind faith that you’ll send the seeds?

10 Likes