Preservation seed run with afghan genetics

Got some nordle ?

1 Like

No Nordle, but I have some Ortega, and Iā€™m waiting on ASH (af skunk x af haze).

4 Likes

Afghan x Skunk :thinking:

I think Nevil said if you crossed Nordle to Shit (?) (Or was it Devil?) you could find RKS.

2 Likes

It was Afghan tƗ afghan skunk. Afghan t is a half sister to Afghan sk. So nordle or devil to ash, or Afghan haze should create throwbacks. Oh yeah if Iā€™m not mistaken shanti told me if you get nordle you will have super skunk.

ā€¦ lol Iā€™ve been asking him too much. Figuring out all the unsaid in those genetics .I have to stay on him. But he will give you info if you have some sense about yourself. Lol

7 Likes

I did a few of the Mr. Nice auctions too. Great way to grab some Mr. Nice gear at a great price.

2 Likes

I will be releasing a '89 Northern Lights #5 x Ancestral Skunk (via J-Icky) cross later on. It would be cool if someone could do a head-to-head using MRN NL#5xSkunk against my mines.

9 Likes

Iā€™m happy to say that the Tora Bora Afghani seeds from @Upstate for the preservation run have been received. Along with that pack is also Baharak Hindu Kush and Moroccan Beldia. Iā€™m urging Upstate to share his pictures of the Beldia which is a beautiful specimen. Itā€™s looking like we will be able to run two packs of slightly different Beldia genetics and the Baharak Hindu Kush as well. Because of the excessive heat, I wonā€™t be starting right away. While I am giving them a chance to veg indoors for a while, itā€™s gotta come down below 100F before anything new is going outside.
https://www.geopium.org/cannabis-cultivation-in-morocco-2019/
Fieldwork in July 2019 indicates that the adoption of high yielding varieties has now spread to the entire Rif region, with the Critical strain now being ubiquitous. Yet the kif or beldia cultivar / landrace seems to make a timid comeback as hashish made from the kif / beldia cultivar now sells for a premium, up to five time the price charged for the hashish made from the Critical strain, most likely because of a market saturation provoked by the near monoculture of the Critical strain.

20 Likes

After that read up you just posted, I burned rubber to check the sign up at the topā€¦lol
Iā€™m high af right now, and got a kick out of that moment.
@anon5325009 , the results will come only from the smoke report. Those two will almost grow identical, fire nonetheless! Let us know when that show begins. #### SHOTGUN

5 Likes

Moroccan Beldia. Four females, two males.

37 Likes

Looks like it could be a good hash maker. I donā€™t think Iā€™d want to trim it for flower though.

8 Likes

was there a signup for the Tora Bora ? [ want to get on that ]

• I have a TX friend that says its the Best CBD strain he ever tried.
5 Likes

I will start the thread shortly and give you a heads up for sure. @Indoornesian

7 Likes

These seeds are absolutely viable. I have had 93% on the tons of MNS beans Iā€™ve popped from auction.
Keepers found, pounds smoked. No complaints.

11 Likes

On my way to get :popcorn:ā€¦ Lol popcorn budsā€‹:sweat_smile:
You already know, Iā€™ll be lurking around

6 Likes

Awesome! I really like MNS. You donā€™t hear about them stealing genetics, or putting up bogus pictures, or misleading strain descriptions. Those strains have been around for years, and people still want them. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

10 Likes

LOL no you wouldnā€™t! One of the four would be worth working with further for some decent buds. Itā€™s not finished yet and I havenā€™t gotten a good close-up, but it looks really nice and has wonderful smells. But for a hash strain, every calyx is easily accessible. And though the resin heads are on the smaller side, they are very plentiful. I highly recommend anyone interested in these also contact Khalifa genetics, to further widen their gene pool. There is no way I came across every Pheno with just a few plants. This landrace is incredibly resistant. Tho it comes from a dry climate, Iā€™m pleased enough with it in New York, that next year I will do a bunch outdoors in the ground, knowing that something will perform well enough to make it through New Yorkā€™s climate

8 Likes

thatā€™s some good news right there! For my back and Purity sake. Real Afghan landraces should be high in CBD in some phenos.

2 Likes

You wonā€™t cuz the owner passed

1 Like

Love Hindu Kush, Iā€™m a big Indica fan as heavy sativaā€™s mess with my head. Migraines and all kinda funā€¦

3 Likes

Just need a light with some better coverage to get these all started at the same time indoors. Going to Tucson today to grab one. @Upstate Iā€™m planning on a month of veg after thinking about it after all.

14 Likes