Preservation seed run with afghan genetics

I think that’s a wise decision. Best to get a little size to them before flowering starts. if it’s possible, keep the 2 Moroccans separate genetically. I’m very very sure that the beldia I gave you is not contaminated with Pakistani genetics. Not saying the other one is contaminated, but to be safe best to keep them separate. Also, the beldia I gave you has been worked a little bit, and the THC percentages are decent.

5 Likes

I took some cuttings off these two and thru them into the flowering tent yesterday. I’m going to call this cross Alice In Wonderland , I was going to call it Krippy but some Poser/Wannabe from Hawaii might also claim this to be his too.

Hashplant Male ( L ) '89 Northern Lights #5 female ( R )

22 Likes

Oh yeah these will be awesome. That Hashplant male looks deadly reminds me of G13HP from way back. Love them big fat leaves on him. Hashplant in wonderland

5 Likes

I’m also a hash plant fan. Love heavy indica

4 Likes

what’s not to love? :monkey_face:

3 Likes

Funny thing is I just ordered some hash plant just a minute ago from the local pot shop. 7g for $36 deal of the day.

4 Likes

Just throwing it out there…waiting on Nordle, ASH, Neville’s Skunk. Upon arrival, MAY put half-packs on the Trade Winds. Stay safe/be well.

10 Likes

I’ll be on the lookout! Hopefully I have something in my arsenal that peeks your interest. If not I’ll have to make my money do the talking if that’s considered part of a trade… lol

3 Likes

I’ll definitely wait… everything is full right now but I’ll have some room in a bit.

1 Like

Let me know I’d like some nordle

1 Like

Does anybody else feel discomfort when there is talk of a “landrace preservation run” that breeds in G13HP88, a strain with locked in unknowns?

4 Likes

Did the China Yunnan germinate?

4 Likes

Maybe if this was a “Landrace preservation run” thread, this is more like an Afghan/WLD thread… I think.

Let’s see,
G13 = Afghan
PNW Hashplant = Afghan
Northern Lights #1 = Afghan

5 Likes

G13HP88?? All these crazy digits and numbers. Above my pay scale.

3 Likes

I think the discontinued deep line alchemy strains would be great to preserve for the community, but it would be a different project entirely than a pure afghani landrace preservation run.

As far as a pure afghani preservation project goes, I’d agree these don’t fit that bill.

I might pop my sensi seeds maple leaf indica (which @OleReynard mentioned earlier) for my next grow cycle. If I go with that plan, I’ll make some seeds and give them to someone here for a community preservation run to expand the maple leaf and share with the whole community.

11 Likes

@Comacus also curious. I have some Bodhi China Dali Cangshan Mountain sativa that I failed to germ correctly earlier this year.
I’ll be trying again in spring. %90 certain it’s my fault, because I tried a germ method recommended by an old gatherer/ collector for seeds collected in asia and the himalayas. It involves multiple wet dry cycles, and I am now certain this wasn’t necessary because these seeds were bodhi’s reproduction.

Should have just given them normal germination techniques same as any seed from a professional breeder.

6 Likes

Yeah, and has some nice indy looking leaves to start. I know it is really early but anxious to see what this one holds!

9 Likes

As you mentioned since they were a Bodhi reproduction/preservation, I think they will work just fine with normal techniques. If they are known for having really hard shells might scuff them a bit in a pill bottle with sandpaper for a few minutes before your normal technique.

3 Likes

I’m starting those maple leaf indicas for my next cycle. I probably won’t be able to tackle all the work for a community preservation myself, so instead I will make seeds and give some to a member here to expand the line for the whole community.
And just so everyone knows it’s legit…

28 Likes

Nice, I still had the original on them ak47 's I found all the cherry in.
You need help with that Zephyr I’m getting ready to kick it in gear.

7 Likes