Preserving Useful Seeds Gear

I want to preserve all the Useful genetics I have and share them with everyone I can. I’d like to get some feedback on what people would want to see reproduced and hear people’s experiences with some of these crosses. I’m going to be dedicating my flower space to make seeds for a while to accomplish this.

Regs
Pine N Chocolate (Christmas Tree Bud x Chocolate Trip)

Fems
91 Oranges (Chem 91 x Bag of Oranges)
Chocolate Diesel S1 (Chocolate Trip x Sour Diesel)
Orange Cookies x Chocolate Diesel
Double Dipped Strawberries (Chocolate Covered Strawberries x Chocolate Diesel)
GG4 x Chocolate Diesel
Blueberries n Chocolate (Blueberry HP x Chocolate Diesel)
Bag of Oranges S1 (Blood Orange x Tangerine Power)

61 Likes

Nice, welcome👍
Bag of oranges looks good

6 Likes

Two members are doing Bag of Oranges and Double Dipped Strawberries. Someone recently finished a Chocolate Diesel repro too.

@AzSeaindooin420 for the Choc Diesel.

@DannylovesCannabis i believe for Double Dipped.

@TopShelfTrees1 for BoO.

19 Likes

Someone here has just finished a Chocolate Diesel co-op and believe someone has started bag of oranges my vote would be Pine N Chocolate

10 Likes

That GG4 x Chocolate Diesel would be my pick for sure.

6 Likes

Orange cookies x chocolate diesel :exploding_head:

5 Likes

91 Oranges sounds interesting too actually.

5 Likes

Was thinking that too…thats a pretty sweet list actually…lol

6 Likes

Awwww yeah!!!

Pine n Choc or DDS would be my choices

5 Likes

Well, @InfiniteIndo …unfortunately, it looks like you’re going to have to run them all…lol

11 Likes

I second this!

12 Likes

I’ve grown a bunch of his chocolate diesel work and it is amazing. All around. I’m doing a double dipped f2 for everyone. Anyone will get a pack who wants one when I find out how many seeds I get.
I will find my own keeper in the f2 and cross to other things in my keeper room!

26 Likes

Bag of oranges. Or orange 91

4 Likes

I’m with @Tappy … you are just going to have to run them all!! :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Bag of oranges, I think. Great list. Or gg4 x choc? Happy thoughts.

4 Likes

"O DANNY, BOY!!!" That’s as OG as it gets. The best of success in your endeavors, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I learn from the best here on og. I realize now that I feel best not smoking my own bud, but watching others experience it. I feel seed making is going to be no different.

8 Likes

pine n chocolate gets my vote :wink:

I’ll be crossing chocolate diesel pollen from @AzSeaindooin420 's seed run onto Useful’s Blue Dream x Chocolate Diesel S1. Got 5 fem seeds so will hit them all I’m thinking.

15 Likes

@InfiniteIndo welcome to OG your gonna love it here. I’d love for you to preserve ALL of the gems you listed. I’ll be around to help & watch :wink:

4 Likes

This one for sure.

3 Likes