Pricey Beans

I can’t bring myself to spend any money on any seeds. This plant is so much more than money and any of these idiots that charge$100 of dollars for 10 seeds deserve no respect from me. That’s why I give seeds away. I made 3000 Goji OG f2s about 3 yrs ago. I’m down to my last 30 seeds and I never once took a dime from anyone even when they offered it to me.

22 Likes

Damn, didn’t know thx! Main reason was because he said he breed for effects, then yield second.
Many peps won’t care about this, but I need them for medical.
So it makes it much easier for peps like me. Instead of pulling up a strain and gives you the info like: Blackhole x Asshat.

It means F-All to me! Might as well put it in German!

Twenty20Mendicino are very good at describing strains.

And

That brings up another point. Reason why the crosses are Only put on the site is they aren’t grown out to any extent.
Again useless to me…

5 Likes

I could justify it myself especially if you like the breeder. Totally get where you’re coming from though. Hopefully you can find em on sale. If I come across a sale try to remember to notify ya.

3 Likes

Yeah right when I joined the whole forum was slinging em around. Didn’t want to ask, new and all ya know!

4 Likes

I’ll be making more. Just got some f3s done getting ready to start those and see what I find but I still need to go back into the f2s and do some more searching for a standout male. Here’s a pic of the last one I found.

I tried to save pollen from it but it’s not viable so I will have to go searching for another one.

13 Likes

I havent spent that kind of money on a pack ever, but i’m lusting over a few strains of Lucky Dog Genetics gear @~$170 for a pack… but i’m unable to keep Mom’s around so it makes it difficult.

1 Like

People like you make this such a great place. You want to make sure that people just starting up (or back up) have some kick ass genetics to work with. Generosity rocks. OG could also stand for oldschool genesority. :grin:

I’m really looking forward to trying out these OG genetics next year for sure. So many yummy strains going around.

8 Likes

Sry for the stupid question!
Do you mean that the pollin you saved went bad? And if so what does it do to the males, if anything when you “paint” them?

I don’t like that when he finds a line that herms, he still sells it for about 20-40 bucks per pack. I can’t remember which line I’m thinking of, but he mentions it in the potcast. he said something like ‘this one isn’t stable, but I just love it so much I have to get it out there for people to try’

to which I would have responded, “Oh, please don’t. at least distribute them for free if you must.”

I know that may sound harsh, but that’s been my thinking for a long time.
I like smoking girl scout cookies, but I do not think they belong in the gene pool. That line came from herm, and the refined versions berner has released in years since have even less genetic diversity.

6 Likes

I gotta be honest. I don’t get the love for Girl Scout Cookies. I’ve tried countless times but I can’t even get them to burn, let alone smoke. What am I doing wrong?

10 Likes

nothing, it’s just like that, and always was.
the other factor is that it is low yielding, so good luck finding a batch that isn’t practically deformed from the amount of ‘bud-swell’ that was pumped into it.

I don’t really get it either, but it definitely makes you stupid. It’s not really a high I want, but I can’t dispute its effectiveness or apparent commercial appeal.

5 Likes

gotta leave them in the box and light the whole thing at one time !!!

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

6 Likes

I knew it was something simple!

3 Likes

I have purchased Obama Kush from Tigard Farms (Portland CSI). They are supposedly licensed by N. Specta and the packaging and freebies are as described above with CSI Humbolt . Delivery was fast and they were recommended to me by a mod on another forum. I only got interested after the same buddy sent me some Obama Flower that was from his clone only plant. It was about then that Tigard reversed Obama. He also sent me some Old Family Purple fems for free + about 15 seeds on Obama…I will order again, but for now, his site has an expired certificate and I stay clear. (I can get the gear from CSO Humbolt for now)

Very happy with the outcome too:

12 Likes

Back in the late 90s early 2000s we had an auction to raise money for a member who lost everything in a fire.Chimera contacted me and sent 20 packs to auction off on his behalf…He gave me 10 packs extra for doing it.Including his Frostbite,NL X Cali-O,Shishkaberry,Pink Grapefruit x NL,Blueberry x NL they were a real pleasure to grow

10 Likes

I have a bunch of his gear. Very down to earth. His c99 , chem D crosses are really good . I like his grape fruit and blockhead too
Brings back memories of days on hg420.

4 Likes

Hey dude i have to with @Sincy on this as well. When I first came across MMS I thought he was one of the good ones but man throughout the years I can see he is not. Here’s a few reasons why…

1. He said he would keep seed prices affordable. He went from $75 to $125+ real quick. He even did a Acapulco gold preservation run and sold them for $200!

2. He talks shit about OG, chem, and cookes that he would never breed with any that they are boring. New drops have OGs and cookies.

3. Caught up in drama

I grabbed a pack of his east coaster lamb when it was $75. I see a preservation run in the future.

9 Likes

That’s to bad! When I talked to him, he seemed halfway interested and wanted to help. BUT, I’ve been in groups with trust fund kids, buyers and sellers.
No Thanks!

If he was truly interested in helping medical peps, he could find a way!
Firstly by selling half packs, hell he is making the same amount of money!
Maybe more materials but that’s offset by increased shipping activity.

5 Likes

Yeah he’s in it for the money. Professor P was mentoring him and he stabbed in the back and gives him no credit for his mystery breeder which is dynasty’s starship. Listen to the potcast he used some voice modifying software to make himself sound older and not like a teenager going through puberty. He sounded pretty clueless also in that interview. ProP said he gave him something to try and the next day he said he was seeing demons and all kinds of crazy shit after he smoked it. So he stole his starship gives him no credit did a pollen Chuck with his salmon River OG also. The kids got problems his parents run his site everything about mass medical is fake and disingenuous. Pretty sad when someone like professor p decided to mentor him and he stabbed him in the back every way he could. The youths of today have no respect for anything. Everything in this post is straight from the source unfortunately I don’t make stuff up ask him ProP will tell you who mass medical really is.

18 Likes

Hey man this is a good post and I hope a lot of people see this. He did this to someone else on IG or he was called out on it. Also thanks for posting this because a lot of people wouldn’t have.

8 Likes