Pricey Beans

I’ve got an Obama clone now she doesn’t want to stretch out any at all

2 Likes

Mine was short too, but did streatch a little bit. Mine was from an S1 fem seed though.
Best wishes for her…A really nice well balanced head. The yield on mine wasn’t great.

2 Likes

I’ve cleared off topic from the thread and inappropriate posts from @RandomHumanoid

11 Likes

I was told it was kind of harsh smoke I actually flipped her to flower for a couple days trying to stretch it out of frustration :joy:

2 Likes

Not here…it is pretty smooth smoking and the rosin is also quite good.

3 Likes

Damn you are killing it man. I wish I could smell it look for the sour ones it will kinda burn your nose a little when they get into full out terp production mode. Did she stretch alot on you? Can’t wait till you get a good cure on her and see what you think. Awesome flowers and she’s so easy to trim hell I didn’t even bother trimming after I started really running her.

7 Likes

Yeah they were all some stretchy plants

2 Likes

I remember that podcast, lol! The host (don’t remember which) acted like it took him off guard.
At first I thought he was just messing around, but no he was serious. :rofl:
He sounded strange AF!

Really wanted that Grape Pupil to! Only reason I didn’t get it was because he acted like an arse.
I was trying to pre-pay for a pack at a Seedbank. .

The emails stopped out of nowhere and they were about to drop. So I emailed MMS back and said I’m trying to buy your seeds from so and so but can’t get them on the line.

He replied back with some BS excuse, “He’s really busy ATM” or some shite like that. It was the blasé attitude he had towards the whole thing that put me off.
I was trying to give this arse money and he was to lazy to take it.
He kept on defending the bank, as its ran by a “breeder” buddy of his.
Smh…Nah, went to Twenty 20 instead. BTW, that was the only breeder who actually said thanks for buying my seeds.
:mask:

5 Likes

Assuming that the packs are from in worked lines and just crossing A with B, the F2s And beyond can be all over the place compared to the pack of seeds they cane from. From a stable line, like many of the “old school” strains, those can breed fairly true from seed. But it takes many generations of selective breeding to make a stable line. Including keeping the seeds/clones from the previous generations to breed back to.

5 Likes

Agreed . I dont think many " breeders" now a days are truly breeding plants. I remember guys working many many years with a plant before releasing them to the public . Not so much now a days.
Thats why I made the statement I did. Ive personally found S1 , s2 to better represent what your looking for from the mother plant in its offspring than two random f1s to make f2 . Not that great plants cant be found in f2 . Its just apart of the hunt. Thats why I clone everything I grow in hopes of finding and keeping that one great one.

12 Likes

Yep, everyone looking for a quick turnaround and hoping that mixing two hot strains will produce good results. Most likely you’ll get good product, but it’s not consistent. Breeding dogs, you’ll see “Pom-usky” being the “new favorite breed” but the pups offered for sale will be all over the place with the way they look based on the generation of cross/inbreeding. From ones that look straight up like a mini husky, to poms with husky colors, to straight up random mix that you’d just call mutts. They mostly all cute, but you can’t just jump in on the action and get good results.

10 Likes

bro lol, those are my listings. I’m not the breeder of those packs, they are seed junky genetics and they go for even more than that now, just want you to know you got me laughing now, not sure why you would put me on blast when you don’t even know what your really talking about, just saying no disrespect.

1 Like

@dziendobry - Who are you talking to? What listings? This appears to be your first post.

Welcome to the community.

2 Likes

@AllOra Hes the guy in the first post with the 1100 seed pack listings.

2 Likes

Yes exactly what @Grohio said, although I sold those packs, I have more. I am by no means the breeder of these packs which is why I am charging an arm and a leg for them. They are extremely rare genetics from Seed Junky Jbeezy, these very genetics are quite possibly the sole reason that Jbeezy was able to transition from being a breeder to taking over the cannabis industry with his partners the Cookie Fam. He no longer breeds because he’s making too much money off selling his product. You can find these exact strains in their dispensary’s - some of the hottest ones out there.

3 Likes

@AllOra thank you very much for the warm welcome

4 Likes

Good to have you aboard.

2 Likes

@Kingmambo I apologize if I offended you in anyway I don’t want any bad blood with anyone, especially here I checked out some of the other comments and no one was really harping on me at all, so I appreciate you all your very kind people, hope I can be a part of this community.

8 Likes

Those are defiently some pricey beans… welcome to og though , sherbert is definitely some great smoke , I went to great lengths to get a verified clone. Not the most potent but that orange creamcicle flavor is amazing.

1 Like

Buy it make crosses with it and sell those beans. Watch how quick people come flooding for those names. Crazy yes, but that’s an investment for someone breeding it’s not the pack regular dudes look to buy to give it a go for fun. There’s a market for everyone depending on what you want to do.

1 Like