Pricey Beans

I dont have tk going but I have cat piss x tk going . I dont think . I do have csi s1 but no room to run them atm.

1 Like

If that group buy happens Iā€™m gonna swoop the s1 for sure

1 Like

I think im going to make a post and start it soon.
You think TK is that good? I havent heard much about it.

2 Likes

No idea personally. I just know itā€™s one of those true staple kush strains and I want to get it in my hands so I can grow it and say Iā€™ve actually smoked it. Where I live I canā€™t for a fact claim Iā€™m smoked anything real except for what Iā€™ve grown. Rather have my own experience with it so I can develop my own opinion. If I hate it, Iā€™ll move on and have the experience. If I love it then Iā€™ll be happy.

3 Likes

I personally wouldnā€™t be surprised if all these kushes are variation of one another. I know some are .
Wait till you get this widow cut Im sending. it looks just like a kush the calaxys get huge on it it incredible. Like nerds stacked upon each other.

7 Likes

Some of the elite cuts are exceptional but less so every day. I donā€™t like the runtz at all and itā€™s getting alot of attention. Weak branches and it tastes like watered down zkittlez.
Because so many of the new genetics are so un stable the elite clone will be better then what grows from the same seeds but thatā€™s not to say seeds of good stable lines canā€™t produce equal quality. Itā€™s also hard for me to determine what is elite because I am offered new strains on a pretty regular basis, I have friends pretty high up in the industry and they kick down what ever they think is good or going to be the new hype. The biggest problem for most people is sorting out who has legit cuts and who dosent. The big nurseries barely deal with clubs anymore so unless you are licensed itā€™s getting harder to find good clones. I just turned down watermelon zkittlez , jungle cake and gelato 47, getting ready to kill peanut butter breath because it grows slow and lacks that stand out effect.
The og kush originally had a huge price tag on it, the thing is nobody had it and it was going for 5-8k per pound so if you bought a mom and blew it up you would get your money back no problem. There wasnā€™t enough og to supply the demand it was really a ace in the hole so to speak.
I will confirm the og had a 20k buy inn , this was before anybody had it or released any beans.
I personally watched somebody pay 30k for a og and bubba mom that they proceeded to put into flower outside with out cloning, my friend had to move so he sold it to somebody he thought would keep it and they lost it due to lack of expieriance, it has taken me 15 years to find it again.

12 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ive noticed from 20 years ago to now the masses are ok with ā€œbreedersā€ not breeding. People are happy with companies like greenpoint or heisenberg who have their studs and spray pollen on the newest and greatest ellite to make seeds.
That wasnt acceptable or tolerated 20 years ago. People wanted some uniformity in their strains.

7 Likes

Most of the kushes are s1 bag seeds people found and grew out and then slapped a name on.
Some are crosses like sfv og kush is sfv og crossed to afghan.
Yeah pollen chucking is the new accepted method I guess, the problem is that the consumer isent aware of the difference and is drawn to what is popular. If most people understood that they probably wonā€™t get anything like the parents or will need to grow 20+ plus out to find the pheno they expect ,Iā€™m sure they would look at some of the prices differently.

4 Likes

yes our right , its just something trendy . I always consider a kush to be bred from the hindu kush mountains.

1 Like

The only constant in the universe is changeā€¦

4 Likes

I personally think og kush has Hindu in it somewhere, certain cuts have that tell tale pepper garlic Hindu funk in the back ground but we will never know as it came about during a time when documenting things was a huge no no.
I always found it interesting that some of the original people growing it had zero interest in other strains at the time but when I had some Hindu/skunk/acupulco gold seeds they wanted them all.

6 Likes

Existence is constant , you canā€™t make something from nothing. What it is will always change but something has and always will exist.

4 Likes

I always wanted to grow master kush . I have that and pine tar kush Iā€™ve wanted to try. I donā€™t think they have a high thc though so Iā€™m unsure how my ā€œfriendsā€ will accept the new product.
Breeders are still out there if you look.

2 Likes

The original short fat master kush is rather potent so I donā€™t think they would be disappointed if you can find it. Iā€™ve been hunting that one myself , I saw a large grow of it about 4 years ago and the clones came from Los Angelas so somebody down there still has it.

3 Likes

My phone sucks it really doesnā€™t do what I see in person justice in these pictures. The filter drowns out how much frost is really in these .

11 Likes

You make me want to pop my master kush seeds now.

3 Likes

I have some myself donā€™t remember from who though , I think there from positronics or nirvana

1 Like

Mine are from Mr. Nice. May be a x with skunk 1.
I just read master kush is a Tetraploid . I didnt know that . I love positronics work. I have their claustrum I cant wait to pop.

1 Like

Yeah positronics was definitely involved in the seed game early on, I guess they have things available again or at least some bean banks have there stuff listed still.

2 Likes