Print It ALL! The 3D Print / Printer thread

I think this is the most appropriate thread for this article.

https://www.cmu.edu/news/stories/archives/2019/october/one-dimensional-objects-morph-new-dimensions.html

1 Like

Does anyone have these files still? Iā€™ve unfortunately lost the originals

1 Like

let me find them i know I have them.

seed-puck-loader-pucks20220430-24853-1ohgboq.pdf (297.5 KB)
Here you go, @SensiBowl , these are @Mr.Sparkle 's designs i think. I may have tho other ones that were shared. (Change .pdf file type to .zip and unzip)

1 Like

Thanks @tresbundles, thatā€™s perfect! Ended up getting ahold of the files last night, but itā€™s much appreciated though! :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

And someone asked about Air-pots:

2 Likes

Looking for someone to print some seed pucksā€¦Iā€™m in Canada.

4 Likes

@Bobgrows is Michigan based and makes pucks. Shipping might be a bit over the border though @CanuckistanPete

1 Like

Sheā€™s temporarily unavailableā€¦first person I contacted. Thanks though.

2 Likes

Damn @CanuckistanPete :thinking:

Not :canada: but @ix3u hooked me up a while back with some great pucks (iā€™m almost out lol) and while they are in the :us: like Bobbi they may be able to do the job for you if theyā€™re currently set-up for printing.

:metal:

3 Likes

Thanks for the mention PM! @CanuckistanPete shoot me a message

2 Likes

Ace @ix3u !

:fist_right: :fist_left:

Also this made me almost spit out valuable AM caffeine!!!

Freaking love this!!

:rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

Glad you like it :laughing:. I find it pretty fitting :ok_hand:t2:ā€¦ And FYI, those were NOT great pucks. At all :rofl::rofl::rofl:. But Iā€™m better at it now. Finishing up my daughterā€™s Halloween costume hopefully today, and could get to it right after.

7 Likes

You made them on tour in motel rooms!! THEY ARE FANTASTIC YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! :rofl:

NICE! I hope thatā€™s for a ā€œGhostbusters 2ā€ costume? Itā€™s okay if itā€™s just a ā€œBronzed French Ladyā€?

:rofl:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. What printers are people running? Iā€™ve wanted to get one for awhile now.

2 Likes

That is true. Not necessarily the best conditions šŸ¤·šŸ»

I forgot about ghost busters! Those were great movies!

1 Like

Ender 3ā€™s. Nothing special

2 Likes

Thanks ill take a look. Iā€™d like to start teaching my son some tech related stuff and being able to make little toys, figures, of things for his lizard might be just the way to do it.

Thanks @Pigeonman !

1 Like