Project Moon Muffins

Those are some nice looking plants. Big buds on the BBM. Good work

1 Like

I just fed em and loved em like a muthafucka :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Coming along nicely, starting to pop at the seams :fire:

3 Likes

So the plants are coming along nicely and I’m Starting to see some crowding and may need to relocate some of these littles soon. Currently I’m watering once every 7 days or so. I like to let them get to the point where they still can find a bit of moisture in the pots. Humidity is up also so not as important that I water as often. Everything seems to be going well.

All will be topped above nod 4 if not already done by end of week.

5 Likes

Welp, I looked at them again real quick and said f-it, i’ll chop their tops now. No point in waiting since they already are at were I want them.

5 Likes

Thought i would post some of the Blueberry Muffins and Moon Fire I grew early this summer.

12 Likes

3 Likes

Gotta Love Donkey Dick Colas!!! :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

One of the plants needed to be separated from the others. It wasn’t doing much so i sent it outside. It probably won’t make it but I didn’t feel like killing it. We shall see how it does. It rained so plenty of water and very cold nights are in the cards.

The other plants are doing well. Lots of vigorous growth.

6 Likes

Looks fine to me. They look good man :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Maybe some calcium deficiency on these plants. They look ok for the most part. Will try some cal mag next watering.

5 Likes

What soil are you using, and are you fertilzing?

Can you make photo’s of the entire plant and pot?

I use foxfarm ocean forest at 80-70% and mix in Tupur coco coir at 20-30%. I also have a teaspoon of Gia Green in each pot.

Could be the soil that’s still bit too hot, or that the markings on some of the leaves are from insects.

Overall seems to look alright, make sure to flip the light cycle to flower the moment the plants are the same height as the pots.

LITFA I’d say.

It’s totally normal for vigorous new growth to look light green or yellow, it needs light to produce chlorophyl, you’ll notice that before turning the light off it will have darkened.
To then grow new lighter growth during the dark cycle.

2 Likes

Right on, I appreciate that. I was planning to use 2ml of calmag per gallon of water next watering.

1 Like

I’d throw that bottle as far as I could, but that’s me. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I love my cal mag sup, like I want to marry it. heheheh :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

I’ll be taking some cuts next week or so and will be moving these plants to a flowering cycle.

Blue Spray Shoes reversed by Night owl genetics sneaking in.
is

4 Likes

Flourished and shootin shoots, looking forward to the flip :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes