Project Moon Muffins

Me too! Excited for it.

2 Likes

The plants are rotated and moved around in the tent. It is interesting to see how one of them stretches more than the other two. Might be a boy. The other two are dense little bushes.

3 Likes

Looking good. Not much to report. Looks like I’m starting to see some signs of sex. I believe one is a male but I’ll need to look at it a bit more closely.

A Blue Sprayed Shoe Reversal I made doing some stuff

4 Likes

Looking good man

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Oh tay! So I’m gonna go ahead and take some clones from these here babies. I’ll then put about 1 teaspoon of flower powder Gia Green in each pot and cover with Foxfarm ocean forest. I think I might of ended up with two males here. Possible that all three are males. That’s fine if that is the case. I have female Blue Berry Muffins plants and female Blue Sprayed Shoes. I’ll keep the best male or males and will kill off whatever lacks. I’m making seeds and hash with whatever is left. The whole purpose of this is to ensure i have the ability to keep growing cannabis in the future with the genetics I already paid for. Wise hippy once told me he always makes some seeds.

6 Likes

Coming along still. I’m planning on seeding these plants and going back and fourth on the male to use. I really like one of them in particular. Might use both as i have two tents.

This boy right here was the most vigorous and has a nice structure and smell. I’ve read that the most vigorous male should not be used but that seems so backwards to me. Plus it stinks really bad and I don’t want to pass on it and regret it. Picture below

Another male, minty and bushy. Good structure and node spacing. Potential pollen donor.

image|375x500

The fems

6 Likes

Hey all, plants switched to outside for a bit. Wanted to give them a chance at getting some rain water. They also were getting a bit of aphid infestation so i wanted to spray them easier with neem. Started seeing some stretch.

They have entered into the early stages of flowering. These pics are the day I brought them inside to go under the lights.

5 Likes

Welp, i’ve decided to post some more pics. In no particular order, here’s the gals. I’ve successfully seeded them with my Moon Fire X Blueberry Muffins male.

12 Likes

That’s Legit :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Damn, they’re gonna need bras so full!

3 Likes

mnawesomesmall

6 Likes

Loving the work! The colors, the structures, that’s beautiful! I’ve got Tiki’s Ice Pie cut and I’ll be damned if I’m letting it go, dude has some nice strains, let me know if you’re open to swapping cuts. Especially if you still have Moon Fire. I may have arrived late to the show but at least I didn’t completely miss it.

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

Thanks for the kind words. Moon fire is my first stuff from Tikimadman. I grew a monster outside last summer.

2 Likes

So its called “Moon Muffins”, eh? I was just thinking about coming up with a name like this !!! :grin:

Cool stuff…this could be a really great metallic/skunk line…like all muffins all the time; chocolate, berry, cheese, apple, banana :grin:!! All in the same line…Moon Muffin Metallic Super Skunk!
When I looked at the Tiki plant my first thought was that would be a great cross to kosher Kush (I’ve been really impressed with the cannabinoid profile in kosher Kush (mmm or kosher romulan; that sounds even better))!! Then cross in the BBM and work the line to be super muffins, 10 flavors ten phenos, etc. Good times!

Grow looks great!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I’ve not yet had Kosher Kush but I’ve heard good things.

2 Likes

Yep! Good stuff!! :grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Some new pics of the plants doing there thang.

7 Likes

Great Shots Man. Stellar Flowers!!! :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like