PSA Beware of Matt Riot and Riot Seeds

Yeah like I said I don’t care

People don’t need to quote me here or anything I’ve said what I have to say on the matter.

he’s pissed a lot of people off cuz he’s always trying to call out others bs
Prolly hasn’t made him a lot of friends

3 Likes

Fair enough on your part. I don’t expect you to be his dog in the fight, and I am not trying to argue with you. Or anyone for that matter.

5 Likes

Right yeah I was just joking with a friend that now I’m defending a guy I don’t like lol
Didn’t mean to sound so short I burnt my cookies in the oven and was pissy lol

6 Likes

If you don’t enjoy our community then feel free to leave.

8 Likes

That’s the spirit

1 Like

I was gonna comment…but I’ll just watch.alot isn’t true

4 Likes

Please don’t feel that way. If you have something to share then please do.

One of the benefits of being a member at a site like this is you get the inside scoop. If you are a new grower, one of, if not the absolute most important question is “who can I trust?”

Older heads know that. Often times we have known each other for decades. We all have our own little cliques, and they can sometimes be at odds with each other.

If you know something then please share. That is what we are all here for. There are always two sides to every coin. If there is a side that we aren’t seeing then I encourage you share that.

8 Likes

I believe he was singled out because his IG persona is attacking other breeders for clout and in this specific case, AK Bean Brains and Hemie. Don’t throw stones in a glass house sort of situation

2 Likes

interesting information - he is/was selling “orginal” Road Kill Skunk $500.00 a pack Now I wil take a closer looik at Riot Seeds - wonder how many other breeders simular this is out there. I sad thing about it is that one has to purchse a pack of seeds from breeders to find out if they are good or not - buying seeds uis a crab shoot !!

7 Likes

I feel integrity and ethics is huge in this whole scene. A perfect example is Mr Bob hemphill he posted a photo of a a strain he was working on that was f4 or 5 I think & when asked why he scrapped it he answered how the f3 gen showed alot of hermies a certain percentage so he scrapped it. I think many other breeders would have released them for the cash as it had alot going for it looks wise and apparently smoked great too.
That one comment really caught my attention, that’s the type of breeder I would support.
Same goes for shanti , his efforts don’t go unnoticed.
I will definitely be steering well clear of riot seeds, I don’t support that type of shady behaviour.
Peace guys :v:

11 Likes

Say what you will riots bonnet is the shit

6 Likes

Why do people like seattle greg give him stuff like the nl5 and the hawaiin lites? And folks like bodhi say he is abrasive but a good guy?

He seems to have both friends and foes aplenty.

I have no horse in this race. I just forget how dramatoc the scene is at times

6 Likes

Anyone actually read any of those posts? Anyone ever try listening to Matts side? He talks about the Heath stuff in the potcast episodes.

Reeferman? Really? Yeah lets take the word of Aryan of the Year.

Look at the people who trust him, and really ask yourself if they have anything to gain? Notso doesnt even sell seeds. He could find a platform to talk history anywhere. He chooses matt.

That ndnguy thing doesnt even make sense

Take a second, click the threads, hear the stories, and stop hoping onto hate trains

15 Likes

Lol, sometimes it pays not to be one of the cool kids. I really don’t know anything about all these folks being talked about and I suppose I am good with that. Carry on rollitup

32 Likes

I found it amusing in the IG live with Notso where they were talking about the history of Chemdog…Notso kept correcting Riot & reeling Riot back in when he tried to go down rabbit holes or stray from the story they were trying to tell.

8 Likes

I’m just listening…:laughing::wink:

2 Likes

Everyone: fuck anyone selling high price seeds that’s just stupid.

Everyone: Matt riot is cool though he can sell 6 seeds for $500+ because bodhi and csi are his friends.

12 Likes

Lol, you mean the IBL he F2’d from Texas Resin Co :joy:

8 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Lol, I was thinking the same thing :wink:. These threads always get so heated and active and it’s never anything I’m aware of or care about.

14 Likes