Psilocybe mushroom growing

My supplier is uk but has sent to customers in South Africa before. Do you want want me to private message you site? Your laws may come into play but he would send, was talking to another Canadian and could be problems your end

1 Like

The Dutch will send truffle kits also, truffles take a long time to grow but these are sort of semi grown already you just got to Finnish them off

I get all kinds of stuff in the mail pretty sure shrooms have been legalized here

2 Likes

Certain states but not federal. You could make your own substrate you might have to buy pressure cooker to sterilise.
I think your the same as uk with spores? Spores can be bought here for microscopy but your not supposed to grow them.
Remember American sites been around for years, only one can remember was the Hawkeye? Yeah just had look the hawks eye are accessible through mushrooms.com or mushroom.com. Google the hawk’s eye spores and it will send you in right direction. But be aware of disclaimer as these companies will not deal with you if you in any way admit to cultivating

1 Like

Im in canada lol moved out the states

2 Likes

You can buy whatever you want in canada. Shit you can buy mushrooms at the dispensary. :100:

2 Likes

Ya its very hit or miss with dispos tbh… I need to talk to my hydro guy he waa talkin bout gettin spore syringes…

1 Like

Nothing like growing your own. Check it out. Get your blooms in days. Bloom lovers dream crop.

1 Like

Ive done it a few times just lost my spore connect

1 Like

Damn :flushed:

Psilocybe azurescens : I love this stuff, tryed once and fall in love on the fly. But i’ve never eated mine, what a pity. Wood lover. Tryed many chips, dust, logs …

Psilocybe tampanensis : Truffle then, so grains, it’s another game in effects but i like it too. Grains lover. Tryed many : rye, the uncle bens trick, rice …

I’m able to multiply the both like hell with sturdy mycelium that stink the goodness as hell … but never to fructify them. Like … never. My whole garden is also filled with both ^^

I’ve read tons of tutorials, website, reddit posts … i don’t understand. If anyone known these twos stubborn animals, i take all hints and trick.

2 Likes

I buy from Mushly in Canada. Haven’t had an issue with them.

1 Like

I would recommend Atlanta’s over tampas as the truffles are way bigger. The mushrooms they produce are very skinny small caps and tall. The flushes are huge but very woody to eat and look like spaghetti once dried so most make teas with… i prefer APEs though so may be a matter of opinion :beers:

3 Likes

@Shadey this man knows Canada laws for our discussion and might be able to help?

1 Like

Not legal yet, but you can legally have it in your possession, it’s just illegal to put it in your mouth :smirk:.

Lots of places selling spore kits, liquid cultures in Canada online.

Just be aware if you are here or a permanent visa, but not a citizen, you can be deported for any DUI or offense that carries a custodial sentence.

2 Likes