Psychedelic Strains

I’ve never really smoke any tripweed, but have smoked a ton that pairs very well with alcohol. It’s not a alcohol buzz or a weed buzz but something in between…it need to be used on its own and not like having a beer or joint. Very good fancy type buzz. Like a champagne of marijuana.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

well, just stop it… I said, thai68 is gentle hallucinations, i never said that weed i smoked was gentle. it wasnt… stop it. read , dont write what you mssundrstood by overflying. Imho thats what you probably did… concentrate college. at some point its really not my fault… and this point is reached imho.

beacuse modern Landraces are not the same as 70s Landraces, simple as that… IMHO IMHO

well, i asked you once if you really saw things, … in order to validatewhat youre saying, cause you did say not hundert percent clear statements, not as clear as me, i allowed myselve to ask you if the things you seen were visible… You , or me were in particullar talking about the shadows, AFTER i asked you how real it was, you i recall came up with, the Shadows were very real, so i asked you: how visible were they, and if they were transparent… you said: hmm, pretty visible… something amon those lines…

So, its justify to say, you probably gave a not very conclusice anwser… I mean if somebody sees things, he would say: YES, ive seen it, not transparent, i just seen it, with my yes, it was there
You didnt respond like that, thats why i said: you didnt sound super clear if you saw things SOLID/ or not Solid… i think its a justified that i concluded that.

1 Like

Jesus, just stop it…

Just clearify IF you seen solid things, if it was openeyed, If you were seeing yourselve in outabody, if it was a solid Yourselve/or more on the Transparent side… Thats all we wanna hear, instead of you explaining me how bad i reacted in your oppinion, no?

Please , carefull, and kind, college

So, lets read the rest of your post. lets see

imho, thats sounds like no hallucination, nor Outa body. that means something they cant see, instead seeing another place. They cant see the Place their in nomore… atleast thats what it sounds like.
Now, is this a trip too? thats for you to decide, i never heard about this, i simply cant categorize it, but it doesent sound like psychedelics most sought after effect? THATS JUST MY FEELING; OR MY OPPINION, HAVE YOURS; OR MAKE IT MORE INVITING, IT ATLEAST SOUNDS LIKE ROLLERCOASTER; HAHA; BUT NOTHING FOR ME

A psychedelics-as-Therapeutics Researcher said once: very few Substances are actually expanding the horizont, many are sedating mechanisms like opioids and such, thats why he found it very important to research psychedelics, cause they expand the mind, and are therefore special.

Thats something i could add… For me , i also dont like Alcohol cause this, cause its kinda dark? damped?

I like wehn i feel so fresh, and so young, and so awake,and see more. Thats how my Tripweed was.

So, mindexpansion is very those Reserchers found so interesting.

They said, often one percieves something greater than yourselve, and they suspect this to be the healing part.
Ok, i dont really search that, but it becomes clear that on Psychedelics one sees MORE than sober.

Thats cool, right? Thats what i did experinece on Cannabis.
And it wasent like dissaerating Things, that wasnt the main effect, the main effect were new appearing Things, for me. And fully solid.

Did this fight just happen or am I hallucinating?

7 Likes

@Foreigner hoarding the trip weed confirmed.

4 Likes

It’s mine and you can’t have any of it.

8 Likes

better than Phylos grumblings! Just fights. about who is innocent, who is bad, whos bud is weaker. … right now i can laugh, most times it made me sick…

I dunno, its just also the Net. and for me its that im lonely, very few are ipassionated about this , very few had a trip… its bit tirening.

I have not ordered from old school. Ba I do have that chimera strain I haven’t grown out its and f1 blueberry backcross on highland Mexican
Our colleague recommend it and aid one out of four or.five would make you trip especially after a tolerance break. Its in my plate to grow but I may wait and grow it outside next summer. Right now I’m growing oaxacan.
Have you tried the Thai from old school?/
ALso i have lots of.Laotian lines and one very old highland Thai line from real seed co. I haven’t ran those either. Would they be possible sources?

4 Likes

i have pictures from Oldschoolsba THai68, meditated about the Pics, and its atleast pretty ok, acording my obligatory meditation.

It would take Days, to remeber or decide for the trippyest Strain aviable, plus that im even willing to tell…

I cant tell/or dont suspect there is really any Strains Tripweed thats sold, also not Realseedcompanys, cant remeber Realseedcompany older Thais really.

I have some few things i try, and probably i find it, and give it if i find it…

The last Laos I ran was very ‘electric’ sativa and amazing- though not what I would call psychedelic. Planning on doing a big Laos run this fall.

8 Likes

I was just about to mention the Guerrero Berry. I’ve got f2s of the original release but only know 2 people that have run it and both said it’s on the no-fun/uncomfortable side of extreme potency, like freak out weed. These are guys that love Malawi, NH and VB like I do, so I’m curious if anyone else has ran it.

5 Likes

i think thai68 x Thai78 would be a bit better than Thai68 alone (bouth from oldschoolba)… Its just unusual that somebody wants my Advice, often its more like a relation-ship if i trust somebody, he can have all my Links, i send him Seeds, but you know…

I just cant tell, or dont wanna tell cause the best i want to run myselve.

Pua Mana Ohama - Hawaiian Elephant was one of my Links…
I probably would even advised this, but its sold out in the meantime… Also, none of the usual Landracers would ever purchased it, since it says 10, 11 Weeks flowering… I think this would have been the most psychedelice for sale.
You can ask for Restock

or why not Snowhigh Panama Red x Oldtimershaze (possibly pure Middleamerican?).
So yeah, hawaiiyn Elephant, thats probably closest

But agian, i will just give all seeds to you guys wonce i have it.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try some Old School Mexican Strains.

Man, please grow it and let us know how it makes you feel! I kinda like freak out weed.

1 Like

I’m curious, wouldn’t any north American continental or South American “landrace,” strains have been brought over from Europe, or asiatic nomads across the land bridge? So it would be a misnomer to consider them as true landraces and not just different varieties from India?

2 Likes

That was 20000 years ago.

1 Like