Psychedelic Strains

Yes. You are looking for equatorial cultivars that have been crossed less powerful varieties. MANDALA seeds has several cultivars that offer a mildly euphoric, light psychedelic experience. Beyond the Brain and Chill-Om are two that MANDALA offer.
ACE offers Panama x Bangi Haze, Thai Chi, Zamaldelica x Kali China, Nepal Mist, New Caledonia and Orient Express.
AK BEAN BRAINS has preserved KALI MIST(originally from Serious Seeds). That is a mild psychedelic cultivar.

1 Like

mmh, kalimyst ? so ollalala. i saw something, but so transperant that it was almost like i couldnt make out what i was seeing, thats why i dont count that one. And to be clear, thats special compared to todays weed, lolā€¦ but not compared to 70s trip.

Sagarmatha - Western Wind is the Version of Kaly Mist that i boughtā€¦ Imho, it was more interesting looking acording my meditation than Serious Seeds.

1 Like

So, short anwser : NO . I havent seen hallucinogeinc weed aviable since ages .
-Da we dalat - Vietnamese is prooven hallucinogenic for one single person in 2005, that was short after this LAndrace was collected, so probably an untamed selectionā€¦
-yeah, i stick with thai68 oldschoolba, but only acording the ā€œFeaturesā€, and it beeing from 68ā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you friendā¤ļø

1 Like

I am happy to help. There is plenty of gentle ganja out there that will give you a nice psychedelic edge to your trip.

1 Like

Western Winds is good ganja. I grew it 7 years ago. Kali Mist and Western Winds are from the same genetic source. Two growers worked together at the same grow house. One grower(Serious Seeds took the male, and the other grower(Sagarmatha)
took the female. They basically recreated it from the same source material, using different mother/father plants.

2 Likes

I live in Europe and find It difficult to recieve some more psychedelic leaning strains that have Autoflowering trait
I appreciate so much your help

1 Like

ah yeah it was Sagarmatha, i said flying dutchman wich was wrong. yes sagarmathas is imho pretty ok, good amount of variation in floweringtime, up to 15 , or even 16 weeks, the variation indicates its not so selected to uniformity , wich is good for my taste and love of power.

I saw an Angel transparent floating in the air on it. But like said very very transparentā€¦ However it was special. But not hallucinogenic degree. Too transparent. special feeling

2 Likes

Go to the Aceseeds.org website. They have Auto blends of the psychedelic varieties. They are based in Spain, will ship to most countries in Europe.

1 Like

youre probably wishthinking a bitā€¦ To find hallucinogenic degree weed is sooo soo hard. go hunt for decades you MAY find itā€¦
And now autoflowering aswell?
Anything psychedelic flowers long timeā€¦

Ok if you ask @Blu-Tri with the nympho, that no one other approved, cause he keeps it, he may tell you he has this magical autoflower hallucinogenic weedā€¦ But i never really heard from this before or afterā€¦

Ok, one time i heard that black congolese was slightly shortflowering and tripped people out,. but again, that extra wish for flowering time will diminish your chances to trip by a factor of 10ā€¦ good luck

but if you wanna trip it most likely will be a 16 weeks flowering Strain. and probably probably a bit shorter, like 15, or even 13ā€¦ but,. you heard me.

3 Likes

@romanoweed Oh nice,I thought we were at the stage of having a decent very light psychedelic strain with autos traits,but turns out It Is not yet in out hands friend.Thabk you.

Looking through their autos there Is zamaldelica,Is this the One you are talking about? @RoryBorealis

1 Like

Western Winds, or Vietblack Snowhigh bouth (14, 15 Weeker), they are psychedelic. yes they are,

I would say it like this: they are just less pleasant compared to a pure longflowering Landrace. I find that the most important differenceā€¦

A pure longflowering Landrace is more fun. I tend to stand up and restless walk around. They make me kind of laughingā€¦ They trow you around from room to room, party weed.
On a Hybrid like WW or Vietblack Snowhigh, i take life more seriousā€¦ I Get some thoughtspirals where i sit there like a 15 year old stupid whaterver guy. haha

It also is a bit of a beautiful trip on a 14 , 15 weekerā€¦ colors look very enhanced, thats what i can reach easily with themā€¦ i call it Gloomy glowing, deepā€¦ But yeah, a 16 weeker is limitless in its effects, there there is no Gloom, so as if the gloom is in your way, blocking the true light. No, its much more open (opening) on a 16 Weeker.

a 16 weeker LAndrace can make you have solid hallucinations, a sometimes hearpounding , sometimes without heardpound lifechanging trip. A TRIP. thats just the truth. And @Blu-Tri s report tell of a certain power, i hear that ā€¦
Most often i dont see this Power in 14, 15 Weekers, the ā€œdowngradeā€ is mostly in the not-exactness of a 14, 15 weeker. they leave me a bit "whatever`ish? Its imho just that most people who seek such things just always love the 16 weekersā€¦ They gravitate thowards it IMHO.

So, what @Blu-Tri has or may have, i just heard very rarely from it. and it comes with alot anxious feelings he seems to sayā€¦
All i can say, man , grow a satyva, i provided links for those, they are strong, they will have this everlasting light LOL and golden feeling, as if you are the king., the world is full of power, your chances are far better becoming psychedelic happy :grinning: with the effects of them.

1 Like

Yes. The Zamaldelica Auto is less potent than the regular version, which is good for you. You will find the original far too powerful to meet your criteria. The Auto Malawi x Northern Lights is also worth checking into.

2 Likes

Shots in the dark my brother.
As shocking as it may sound, itā€™s real brother.
You are going to great lengths to discredit me.
The tactics is beautifulā€¦ repeat a lot of expert internet mambo jumbo that hasnā€™t produced anything like the crosses that you refer to. Even admitting to not seeing bud like that in ages.
It would drive me crazy to have all that knowledge and not have anything to show for it.
Grumpy.

1 Like

how come you percieve me as that?
I always try to be very open, and not generalize.
Further, i work, im very tired.

Im awayre i generalized. However, the guy asked after our report for Auto-tripweed. And i think it asks for descripton how big chances are to trip on auto-Strains. Thats why i said how often i heard about hallucinogenic weed. And i said that you may or may not have auto-halucinogenic weed.
Further, i also said that actually noone validated your Smoke on OG. You may have had other peoples smoke, but, i said HERE ON OG. and in the history of me searching hallucinogenic weed, there was NOT a single report that an autoflower Strain caused Hallucinations.

WETHER or not people mistcke this generalisation as 100 Percent truth, thats their Problem, AS i described very detailled, hopefuly not misleading that i have never found such a Reportā€¦ So,

College, i think i did not really imply too much, how on earth shall i speak about ā€œwhat i as a tripweedhunterā€ never saw thenā€¦ Im kinda bored of this shitā€¦

If we are about to search tripweed, HELL you find this in longflowering strains, no other description would lead to higher sucessrate than searching 70s collected longflowering Landraceā€¦ Its just what i researchedā€¦ very very long time nowā€¦ so,

So, how is that dicrediting ?

ahm, no i dont think i admitted that. Why should i if i know such weed is alive/last time was in 2008 when one of the few Vietnamese Trip Lines died that i knew of (comercially sold)ā€¦, and if i told you breeders like Gooeybreeder have original first generation Thai Seeds ?

Its not dead i think, its just hard to get.

I mean tell me a secound line, not yours wich is Auto or nicely shortflowering, and a guy tells how hallucinogenic it is? Oh screw it, now i remember , @SativaKid mammamia. he reffered to his "World of Seeds ā€œThaiā€ as hallucinogenicā€¦ Funnily before i brought this so much into public, the ā€œhallucinations on weedā€, i never heard about somethign like a hallucinogenic ā€œWorld of Seeds - Thaiā€. its RARE RARE RARE. you two guys are the only one that have a reasonable shortflowering tripweedā€¦ i never heard of that before or after

But of 16 Weeker Tripweed, hell i have the 5 or 10 fold of such reports .
Including the highest state. haha

1 Like

@romanoweed man chill. You will never get something worth while from that man. Just drop it and ignore itā€¦

Psychedelic cultivars are not rare at all. You wont find it in hype strains but ive grown a bunch of psychedelic strains and ive smoke bunch of it in Barcelona, all different strains.
You got multiple strains from Ace that got it.
You mentioned RSC, they got it, If you can find a keeper through all the thai hermies.
Good grown OTH will have it.
Afghani Selection got it in some of their cultivars( you have to grow a couple of seeds though).
The old Kali Mist was mentioned here aswell.
Swazi gold is another one, ive grown it myself and it was more racy the trippy, but alot more trippy then mainstream weed.
Even Bangi haze have some phenos thats trippy.

I mean, you got loads and loads of cultivars to choose from. If you get you hands on multiple ā€œtrip weedā€ you can start to breed towards what ever you want. Its not the 22 weeks of flowering that makes the weed trippy, its the profile.

People usually want to become sedated and thats why drugs like alcohol are so popular, thats why everyone accept stoney highs. Thats why people keep buying short flowering weed with these effects. Its not because its impossible to make trippy weed with 10 weeks flowering.

Tbh, this thread sounds like a bunch of guys dreaming of strains instead of actually growing them. Its the same in ICMAGs trippy weed thread. People are like ā€œomg is so rare, where is it?ā€ or ā€œi smoke thai sticks once and I was tripping so hard i thought it was lacedā€. Enough of the stories, ranting and Nympho discussions. It doesnt lead towards anything.

So trying to achieve something towards a positive direction. Have you guys tried the lates Golden Tiger from Ace? It suppose to be even more trippy then the first version.

5 Likes

Ok, facts: Cannbis is an obligated Outcrosser. (it suffers stronger from ibreeding depresiion than other Plants). Say some people, like Skunkman per example.

SO, if we assume now sativa Landraces are the biggest Chances to trip on weed (including the depth of ā€œTripā€ as measurement, rather than the word psychedelic, i mean afghani is psychedelic. lol) , then we come to the realisation that it would be much harder to keep a Landrace AS IS then when trying to make a tripweed Hybrid. I hope thats logic.

Also if we assume in original Countries the Quality of Landraces droppedā€¦ We come to this realsiation,

Also if we assume that Breeders or private Collectors have something of higher ā€œuniquenessā€ with a Landrace then with a hybrid, hence often keep seeds for themselve.

But yeah, point one , the inbreedingdepression gives a very clear ā€œReasonā€ why stuff is talked about, but not aroundā€¦ Sadly i consider these points as all possible.

1 Like