Purple buds...who grows them?

I have some devil cream autos :smiling_imp: going hopefully I get some dark phenos cuz I want to find some other purple auto to cross with it!!!

1 Like

Here is a Blueberry Muffin x Lime OG cross I did a few years ago.

26 Likes

I love the royal kush. Can you describe the aroma and flavor of that plant?

Wow, I’m amazed by all the beautiful purple plants that you all have managed to grow! :astonished: :heart_eyes: :purple_heart:

I’m growing my first purple plant at the moment, a Purplematic CBD by Royal Queen Seeds. I was in search for a nice and easy to grow CBD strain for my sweet Lady. She prefers CBD dominant flowers because they are far more pleasant and fun for her than pure THC varieties. She sadly also suffers under panic attacks and anxiety from time to time, so I tried to find a perfect fit for her needs, that also acts as an anti anxiety medicine.

The beans were actually from my first seed order ever, so another important factor for my decision at that time was that the plant should be relatively easy to grow and so far I can say she really is. :slight_smile:
The strain is said to have a really high CBD content of 17% and THC content under 0,5%. It’s heritage is Kush Rose CBD x Afghan Rose CBD, it’s an Autofem variety.
When I saw the product photos in the shop, I fell instantly in love with that plant. I think she looks pretty unique, she has purple flowers and half-purple fan leaves which gradually turn to dark olive green on the outside.
I planted her around the second week of April, she started of as a very little runt but has developed very nice since then. :blush: Besides her optic she also has a lovely smell of sweet earthiness and kush notes.

The first pic is 3 days old, the second pic is a bit older but sadly my other recent photos turned out crappy :confused: . The buds got much more massive in the last week! Tomorrow I have the time to do a little photo shoot once again with all of my plants :grin:

16 Likes

Mexican airlines auto, some completely purple bit left on the plant still maturing, real nice smoke. Strong and clear, has to be at least 12% good stuff

8 Likes

I have 6 purple plants going right now. All are autos, 2 Nurple and 4 of The Anvil from Gnome Automatics. Only in week 3 so no big buds but the dark purple sure is pretty.

23 Likes

Completely purple buds with green leaves

13 Likes

Diesel, Purple, earthy dank. My nose isnt the best. Something floral in there too.

3 Likes

The Anvil strain from Gnome Automatics is really looking nice. Hope to be chopping in a few weeks with them. Nurple should be done this week I’m betting.

Anvil

Nurple by Binary Selections

22 Likes

I heard LSP from Solfire was very good

Scoutcicle - Black Pheno, one more month to go

26 Likes

Scoutcicle Black Pheno. Coming down this week!

38 Likes

WOW!

That’s a ‘stunner’. :+1:
Well done.

Cheers
G

1 Like

That’s a beautiful bud
WOW

Some of my purps from last year including couple scraggly autos

32 Likes

Buds look amazing - hope they smoke as well as they look :smiley: :smiley:

This stuff is Purple Caper’s “assorted chocolate” Random mix with a Chocolate Kush father. Tastes like grape cotton candy bubblegum. *real strain name.

9 Likes

Sounds tasty looks nice good job

Running some extra seedlings of Blueberry Heaven in a while!! As always, she straight start with purple calyx :fire:

4 Likes

14 Likes