Purple buds...who grows them?

love the purple bud, sadly 98% are just for looks and hold nothing else really. ahh maybe with some you get bud size.

very nice though …

4 Likes

2nd pic just love that real color, take that plant breed her to something small budded but very potent and ya there’s where the magic could happen.

not knocking at all just saying …

2 Likes

She smells strongly of sour and sweet cherries. Going to do a long lotus cure on it. I will let you know how the effects are.

2 Likes

Tell that to the OG Purple Kush :wink:

1 Like

hahaah very funny, that must be in that 2% i left open.

to funny …

1 Like

Yeah I thought about it, I put it in the 2% aswell :yum:

1 Like

My favorite Banana Glue pheno of the last grow.

24 Likes

Chernobyl @BCC from co-op run

purple & frosty

14 Likes

Sweet Blackberry Wine

18 Likes

Royal Kush 7, Day 49

17 Likes

Spanish Moon from Lovn in Her Eyes

20 Likes

A few different phenos - Purple People Eater

23 Likes

Gorilla Bubble x PCK - More reds & pinks than purple.
Thinking of making F2’s & doing a grow journal on it
the F1’s were made with the lime pheno Gorilla Bubble bx4 x with a very colorful Pck male

!

23 Likes

The ppe is absolutely stunning

Congratulations

2 Likes

Thanks it smells pretty amazing too Its made up of (Grand Daddy Purple x Lapis mtn Indica x Purple Urkle x pre92 Afghani)
The Urkle & GDP where both clones from 2008
Some phenos are more purple than others & there’s a little variety to go through color & potency wise but all really nice, these were some of my favorites

1 Like

IPW calyx.

6 Likes

This is some pics from a freebee I got, it’s supposed to be a Cookiee/OG cross but the seedbank it’s from is not the most trustworthy about lineage. But the plant was surprisingly good, I kept her for a few runs, decent yielder of hard rock nugget with a very sour/lemony/dieselish taste, very pleasant high.

16 Likes

You who know more about purple cannabis than me , what’s the story behind the name Purple People Eater, that’s so strange it must be a reference I don’t get.

1 Like

I’ve been pleasantly surprised recently with potant purple flowers, the one I’ve posted above is one if them, in a summer run she had not so much purple on her leaves but still purple/pink calyxes here and there.
Another purple bud who has very good high is the Blackcherry Punch from In House, very tasty smoke with a great positive high.
Here are 2 different BCP I have grown, I’ve got a 3rd who is just starting its flower cycle. The first had a strong berry taste with a nice high, the 2nd had a berry/passion fruit taste with a great happy high, perfect for daytime use.

11 Likes

Alien Orange Congolese from Obsoleete genetics.
And a Candy Dropz from Afficionado’s that gave me a few nanners that I missed.
Ended up with only a couple doz seed in the AOC mom and most have turned purple like this come flower.
This one smells like a grape Sweet Tart candy mostly but with a bit of sharper citrus there too.
I have another going but it’s mostly green.
Only the odd nug showing any colour.

Stay safe folks.
:v:

14 Likes