Purple Unicorn

The rooted cut that fell over after cupping is standing back up but i went ahead and took another cut of it just in case.

1 Like

Thats a good looking stud @schmarmpit. Mine are finally starting to show sex. 1 confirmed female so far. I will be taking a closer look at them tonight.

4 Likes

Any more confirmations? Are they purple like schmarmpit’s?

Mine are still in veg. No colors yet. From all other reports i have seen on other forums just about every plant turns purple early in flower. Actually, every picture i have seen has been purple plants. Even the pictures of crosses using the PU male.

8 Likes

Ah, nice! That said, very interested in some pollen!

1 Like

Clearly getting stretchy from the inadequate lighting but still a good representation of my boys. They smell like dank weed, not human feces thankfully.

And some sad news from 1of my 2 girls:

15 Likes

The Purple Unicorn f5s are a seemingly very stable generation. Your males look almost identical. All 4 of my plants have very similar size and structure going on as well.

9 Likes

My 4 PU are on the left. The other 3 plants are black triangle.

29 Likes

They do look nearly the same, and very similar to my lone PU female. So nice and healthy looking in there.

How much longer you plan on vegging them?

5 Likes

I will be up potting monday night regardless of sex. Dont want too but im tired of waiting for sex to show. I confirmed one female for sure and thats it so far. Once they take off after the roots spread i will flip. I will probably grab my loupe when i up pot and see if i can not confirm sex on anymore of them.

7 Likes

Might as well wipe the tent down again while i have all the plants out. Lol. I think i forgot to clean the floor last time. Lol

5 Likes

Weird thing is, these are the first plants i have had this long into veg with no smells on stem rub. Nothing, zip, nada.

8 Likes

3 out 4 confirmed females so far. The fourth one is up in the air but im thinking its a female too. Im gonna get the loupe out tonight and get a better look.

10 Likes

Got here late, just sitting in the back. thanks for sharing your grow.

2 Likes

This getting turned into a wiki? Or just gonna go through the thread for the people that commented

2 Likes

Can really start to see the purple in this one :smiley:

@Grohio don’t know how I missed this thread but I’m here now homie

5 Likes

Wow, well that pollen from schmarmpit may be needed, even if one is male, pollen from another male or two for diversity would be good.

4 Likes

That would be my luck trying to do a seed run for the community lol.
Looking good so far and the sneak peek at the black triangle is a bonus as I have a few of these from Sebring that will probably be a year plus out from growing.
All those that get in on this will be very lucky indeed.

4 Likes

Yeah, first I didn’t catch that it was sorta a bx to purple unicorn. Then you smell the chemd in it. I have a clone… she’s definitely staying around awhile… I plan on running her and more gmo/wookie…which is superb. …and that’s coming from some poorly grown ladies outdoor. Purple unicorn,wookie and gmo are now very interesting to me. …minus the 12wks it take gmo to finish.

5 Likes

Loving the grow on the Unicorn definitely a strain i want in the garden one day…Really intrested to see what the Black Triangle does as i grabbed a pack from Sebring and plan to start them in March to grow some in the tent and some will move outdoors in May.

3 Likes