Purple Unicorn

Fair enough & no dispute there. Just curious. I’m an under-informed Bodhite. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Yup im in. Thanks!!

10 Likes

If I remember correctly as long as they aren’t sold he’s cool with it.

12 Likes

Hay bro joint rolled popcorn in hand :thought_balloon::thought_balloon:pass oh yeah I’m in

7 Likes

I’ll be in on this too, always a fan of purple plants

5 Likes

I’m definitely on board. Please make this happen homie!!!

6 Likes

Soo, are ya going to jump? or do we all have to gang up and push??
'cause you are going to do it one way or another. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :call_me_hand:

unicorn poop

:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

26 Likes

Well, I guess the decision has been made. I will get them into paper towels monday when i get back home.

29 Likes

Should this be organized like the past preservation runs? (editable/wiki)

i wah wah want some too :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Eventually i will set it up like all the other runs. Once things gets established. I dont wanna throw my hat in the ring and disappoint everyone.

23 Likes

Am I late, hope not . I want to try sum.
Good luck

6 Likes

The pack of seeds are not even open yet. The flower tent wont be empty for another 5 weeks atleast. Maybe i should wait until a week after this monday coming up to germ them. I dont want to jam myself up and end up with super rootbound plants.

19 Likes

I dont want to have anything else in bloom during the seed run. Dont want a bunch of unintended seeded buds.

10 Likes

When it gets rolling i will make sure that everyone who has showed interest gets put on the wiki first.

21 Likes

I am very interested, seems I made mistakes in my seeds selections…everyone here I read speaks well of Bohdi so I can save bucks and learn about his gear. However I dont doubt I would buy that as one of my first picks because its f4

5 Likes

I wish i could find more info on the purple unicorn. Does anyone have any knowledge of it. Has bodhi released every f generation of it? Or just the generations that he deemed desirable? Has he been selectively breeding the generations or have they been open pollinations? Im wondering now. If he has been selectively breeding would it be beneficial to run the whole pack and let everyone get it on or should i be more selective in the breeding process?

11 Likes

I use this site when I know nothing of a strain: https://en.seedfinder.eu/

4 Likes
9 Likes

Yea. I know the lineage of the cross. There is just barely any info or grow logs available.

8 Likes

your going to create one ! :smiley:

5 Likes