re:Strainly - who is Cloney Soprano?

Yes I will do that and see what happens. I really appreciate the help

2 Likes

I just can’t believe the shear number of ads he now has on the site. How is that allowed? I think it’s too a point where it really makes strainly look shady af.

I was just wondering if anyone else thought the same. I guess so

4 Likes

Good point and Strainly is IMO just trying to provide a service, a co-op sort of to create a place to do what it does and yes make a buck. I know they have booted people placing adds that get complaints and they would be slitting their own throats not trying to vet out and toss the trash but at the end of the day it’s up to the buyers to do their own due diligence. I predict that maybe places like Dark Heart and PCG producers will either have a presence on Strainly or have their own sales and shipping. The future is wide open for now but I also feel that eventually the dark side of this stuff will grow like the place that got outed for collecting genetics and we’re found out wanting to patent strains. Phylos wasn’t it ?? They still up to their shitty stuff??

1 Like

Charging hundreds for a cut that grows in a matter of days is ridiculous I agree.

Instead of sharing the love… at a reasonable price even… they’re just out here to absolute fill their pockets.

It’s ok… when these people need a certain cut… I’m sure they’ll be charged appropriately for them right?

:joy::beers:

3 Likes

Most likely they will try and trade a cut for another cut and maybe some cash. My buddy does it like that. Honestly you will never know if it’s the real cut, but if your happy with it that’s all that really matters.

2 Likes

People deserve a return on their time/expertise/overhead but not that much of a return. That’s crazy talk.

4 Likes

For reference an ounce of gold is $2000

2 Likes

So what top strains do you have and will raise, have tested, take cuts, package and ship to me free of charge eh :wink: I agree perfect world it should be much less but again remember lots of still don’t have easy access to a community of growers since we live in non legal states.

3 Likes

Who in the U.S. or Canada doesn’t have access to Overgrow yet still has access to Strainly?

4 Likes

I sincerely believe plants and animals are creations of god. I will send you a non rooted clip of gmo or a really nice triangle kush s1 if you need it. I know you are being sarcastic but seriously people do stuff like that around here. I am partially here for my health but I have strong beliefs that are stronger motivators than money.

22 Likes

Thanks very much for the offer. Lots of good people in the world and here, I’m set for the rest of this spring and summer for my planned grows.

3 Likes

what an awesome offer!

this is what makes this place so special…it’s true, who needs strainly when you have og!

2 Likes

Hi petalpowerseed. I made an account just to respond to this comment. Any chance you would still be willing to part with an unrooted clip or two? Im a personal medical grower in new mexico and i admit i was considering going to cloney soprano out of desperation.

1 Like

sorry man, that plant has long bit the dust.I had a pesticide resistant mite plague that forced a complete reset of my room… I would try csi humbodlt triangle kush s1’s before paying that dude prices.

5 Likes

If your looking for TK clone you can mssg farmerjoe420 on Instagram he has alot of the classic clone only cuts for a decent price

8 Likes

Which one is his? I see 4 accounts with the same but different name.

1 Like

Yup I just looked him up too, the one with the leaf picture looks like it might be it but he only has 70 something followers?

Tailoring to ignorant bloats with money. This is “creme brulee crack” yes, sarcasm.

I’ll second FarmerJoe420, I had a positive transaction recently.

You guys talking about cloney soprano or farmerjoe?

I found cloney soprano strainly account easily on Google. Looks like hea has tiers now. Unless this is a fake

Farmerjoe420 has over 2000 followers I’m positive
Ya tried to find his page for you but it looks like it’s gone. I’ll ask him what’s up