re:Strainly - who is Cloney Soprano?

Just a fan of the TV Show i guess. The drama wasn’t really one finally, everybody was “in need” to show his colors here. When you offer a free speech space not related to business … you meet only the ones really concerned by the subject on the other side ^^

More a territory stuff, flags war. Very practical to see who is factually the more hungry too lol

His claim on his “original sour” is that it was from the same stories AJ has been telling recently. He is from the capital region and says his family is tied in with the crew that found and has held sour since then.

I can’t say if it’s true or not. I did talk to him about a year ago on the sour he has and his area history is legit, can’t speak the cut though…I havent tried it

1 Like

yup. i think 91 is the worst of the chem/sour/og elites and i don’t like the hybrids either.

1 Like

Stories aren’t an excuse to don’t give a shit about what you’re hunting buddy. If the only proofs you’re asking is the coolest storytelling … of course you will need some lubricants ^^ It’s like drawing a target on your face.

1 Like

“Chem D’s biggest claim to fame as breeding stock is GMO and like I said, the lineage of GMO is dubious at best. But I think everything Chem is pretty spectacular really.”

What’s funny about that is there is a good chance the Bundy Sis S1 is the Chem in GMO lol.

3 Likes

I’ll go half on that cough with you if you ever pull the trigger!!! Just send me a cut when it’s ready.

2 Likes

I haven’t bought anything from him and wasn’t vouching for him at all. Just sharing what his “claim” is.

He claimed also that i needed the headbanger. Until i was enough clear and very accurate on the exact plant i wanted.

Just go with Pigtail. They are at least semi-reputable. Still pretty iffy on the legitimacy of some of their cuts but at least they are a legit business you can track down if need be.

Edit: nvm, apparently Pigtail sucks

1 Like

Pigtail Gardens has sent multiple people Hlvd infected cuts and cuts with Russet mites. They’re a reseller that doesn’t test the cuts they send out. I’d seriously think twice before using them and if I did, I’d test everything they sent and quarantine the hell out of it. They’re several growers on another forum that had positive Hlvd tests on their RS11 and a few other cuts.

3 Likes

well damn. axe that suggestion then. the clone game really is shiesty these days. doesn’t seem like there is any incentive to do things proper for the clone sellers and they can tag any name on a random clone that they want since the hype seems to outweigh the plant at this point

so new suggestion, pop seeds or trade with friends IRL and here on OG lol. and also note you’ll still probably get PM even from well intentioned friends so make sure you quarantine a use sulfur

3 Likes

It is hard to find clean cuts for purchase these days. Even Dookiefarms, who I’ve used and recommended, just had some pest issues with his 707 Kush clones. Trading with growers that test seems to be the best option for me lately.

4 Likes

Where do you think that 707 cut was sourced from?Sha had an outbreak of HLVD not too long ago from reusing pots from plants that were infected.I believe he had to scrap a project and eradicated the whole grow to sterilize and reintroduce clean stock.

2 Likes

My own test.
Screenshot_20240402_223236_Drive

1 Like

Their Queen of the South cut tested positive for 3 different people in 2023 that I know. Guess that’s a lie too lol.

No, you’re just special.

I only called you out on your :speaking_head: regarding them “not” testing their own cuts. :man_mage:

1 Like

@DGCloud I’d be more than happy to take you up on that! I’m a little backed up until after the seed/pheno hunt I’m running. But if you’re interested this fall, I’ll message you when I’ve got some room to pull the trigger.

@District_Flora thanks for the heads up. That seems to track with what I’ve seen as of recent on other forums looking them up. I am definitely going to be avoiding using them.

Also here are the results on the SoCal Master from Cloney…

Looks like we are 100% negative of HLVd from a root and leaf tissue samples analysis.

6 Likes

Just let me know when you’re ready my dude.

1 Like