re:Strainly - who is Cloney Soprano?

I agree with this totally at least. If you don’t take the time to prepare your outcross and to map the cuts as hell, you just get your teeths broken with both.

It became a true anthropological experience for me :laughing:
Is it the usual grouping around an Alpha, is it lefty test to see if people lost their shit in this thread; is it to reveal the absence of drones of this seller … i sincerely want to know why everything is done to push this thread lmao

3 Likes

The real answer is, people love to talk or even further, to disagree on several subjects

Clones. Hlvd. Prices. Sour diesel. Chem 91. It’s naturally only missing complaints about gsc or legalization

4 Likes

It’s like I said many times, as you and others on, sour diesel is such an expensive subject, not only even the names of existing cuts (over a dozen, then random gibberish? I’ve lost count) but where they come from, effects, seed lines, arguments about which one is “the one”

Then naturally, arguments about whether it’s worth it, how to grow it, so forth…

So in the end even though I know where to get the real sour. It’s been extremely deflated in my mind from the myth. Extremely good weed, yes. But to put it simply, there’s lots of others! Not only that but various seeds from various sources… most rez based, admittedly, as you said its been hybridized in a different format. But still some archive, bodhi, strayfox, top dawg etc. To be tested out

But the point is, people will argue about this all day. Demand pictures, show flower, talk about this “I was on subway with .002 gram in my asshole in a mini sock and everybody in the train said OMG SOUR DIESEL I CAN SMELL IT” truth is insane smell but people will spend too much time trying to locate it only, there’s plenty of good work

4 Likes

I also didn’t mention earlier,

Look up greenbeanz chem dd

1 Like

LMAO the zip in the basement ^^ I’ve to remember this one.

Not a mystery on the usual chit chat for me, but more why the fuck spending so valuable datas here … to bump Strainly and Cloney as hell.

4 Likes

I’ll just throw it in there that GMO is from test seeds that ~might~ be Chem D x Forum Cut but we really don’t know for sure. Especially given the amount of fake Chem D that went around the time of that original breeding. Especially around Spain.

I think all of the Chem’s make fabulous breeding stock though.

Chem 91 has MANY great hybrids. Just a short few:

Hazmat OG
Deadhead OG
Sour D
and… Ta daaa… Chem D (probably)

Chem D’s biggest claim to fame as breeding stock is GMO and like I said, the lineage of GMO is dubious at best. But I think everything Chem is pretty spectacular really.

3 Likes

Pretty positive there are at least two different GMO cuts/seedlines too. Mamiko’s Chem Cookies “GMO”, and then the other GMO(s) that I’m pretty sure is/are a remake :thinking:

Seedfinder lists 5 different lineages for ‘Chem Cookies’ and ‘GMO’ depending who you look at :joy:
Chem#4 x Thin Mint
Chem D x Grape Ape
Chem D x Forum Cut
Chemdawg x Forum Cut
Sour Chem Scout x Mint Chocolate Chip

I know they’re no real reference of course but the point stands I think :yum:

4 Likes

Homie did tell me there was a gmo “forum” cut? I have no idea what that means

But i was always saying like I was never aware of any gmo fakes or alternate cuts, only s1s, so I never understood why people would say GMO (skunkmaster flex cut) or smf cut. Like, shouldn’t it already be that? This was before the new info about a possible alternate cut

1 Like

All I heard is, he never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

4 Likes

ever hear about the chinese godfather?
he made them an offer they couldn’t understand :rofl:

10 Likes

Why is lucky dog seeds against us stoners? May i overread it.

1 Like

Jump in this post, ignore the marketing, dig the conditions and a bit around (registered companies/dates etc).

For Ganjier certifications, the training camp etc … i wasn’t in the side of bad critics. I’m even able to reserve just by curiosity (and to write a wiki about that ^^) but their concept of nursery … hell no.

It’s frightening to see so much self-claimed “white knights” turning death stars lol

In one hand you have those filling labs with DNA to transform it in properties.
In the other hand you have “for mankind sake projects” mimetizing monsanto …
Between them, Phylos ^^

Certifications businesses and all, it’s logic and legit in the context. But genpool reapers … i’m less tolerant.

5 Likes

You were about 10 years too late and in the wrong country to know sour. So it is a myth to you. How could you know real sour if you’ve never had it. You love to talk about shit you have no experience with it leet.

2 Likes

Oh yea.
10 characters.

What a nonsense thing to say. Moving on

Which part?

Thanks @CruJones , now can we go back on the topic? If you have issues with @leetdood, there’s certainly other places/means to take care of that.

2 Likes

In the usual board’s cycles, when it turn to ad nominem exchanges it generally the sign that the discussion was milked to the bone :smile:

4 Likes

Time to get out the whips. Find some dead horses.

2 Likes

Hey now, I’ve read through all this drama and I still don’t know who this “Cloney” fellow really is. If he’s not a fat Italian guy in New Jersey who happens to have a basement full of weed plants I will be very disappointed!

4 Likes