re:Strainly - who is Cloney Soprano?

I’m feeling finding couple IG people that seem OK. And not as pricey.

1 Like

You get what you pay for in most cases. Joes cuts are legitimate and he can trace them back to their source. He root tests all his plants for HLVD and the clones arrive in beautiful condition.

2 Likes

He got back to me his Instagram got shut down, he says he trying to appeal it.

But he did start a new one. This is the real farmerjoe420 new account he linked me to when I asked how people can get ahold of him.

https://www.instagram.com/farmerjoe_420/

5 Likes

So why the two differing names from IG to Strainly??

I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve been battling the same mites myself. I’ve renamed them the Borg!

1 Like

Cloney soprano is on strainly and used to charge like 1k per cut, it seems he has tiers now ranging from 100- 1k per cut. I saw someone posted a positive hlv result of cloneys sour diesel cut, but I have seen others post negative results of his sour diesel but they both got the cut around a year ago I think. And I’m not sure when the person who posted the positive result got his cut from cloney

Farmerjoe420 is not on strainly, he is only on Instagram but he has a top notch rep for having hard to get cuts. And his prices are like 125 per cut except his bubba was 250 last I checked.
Also farmerjoe420 had his whole stock root tested and posted the results last week I believe. 35 strains all tested negative for him through tumi root testing.

3 Likes

So is the cloney soprano guy and farmer joe the same person ? Thats what I was getting from the conversations.

1 Like

They are different people

3 Likes

No they are definitely different people

2 Likes

Any triangle beans?

I bought a cutting of sour diesel from Cloney in the fall of 21. I’ve also heard someone had a positive HLVD test with Cloney’s sour so I sent mine off for Tumi root testing and it came back negative.

I saw a good amount of sour diesel in the early 2000’s and when I saw his finished bud photos I instantly recognized the flower. The peachy colored stigmas, the bud structure and the way the calyxes stack were how I remembered it.

I chatted him up a bit on Reddit and got a good vibe off him. I couldn’t pull the trigger until I saw a 50% sale for Black Friday and purchased it for $175.

Grew it out and it was exactly what I was hoping it would be. Not going to vouch for anything else of his, but just wanted to share my experience with him.

25 Likes

Looks like farmerjoe420 got his original account back.

3 Likes

That’s great, the IG platform really sucks

1 Like

Joe is the man. Beans and cuts. I can personally vouch.

He also recently tested all his moms. HLVD negative with the paperwork to prove it.

If I needed something, I’d ask him first.

9 Likes

Does Joe have an email? Or is the only way thru IG?

1 Like

@Phil_Bombs No email, have to get ahold of him thru IG

1 Like

Any recent deals with Cloney from someone on here? Searching for SoCal MK and he says he has it available. Just wanna know if anyone has had any issues lately?

1 Like

@HighTilliDie

1 Like

@cdues21 Cloney soprano I assume? If so then he’s a great guy! I messaged him on discord to ask about a bundle deal and he threw me an amazing deal! I think everything added up should of been like $750 thru his website for 3 strains and he did it for $350 and then even threw in a freebie. The clones were really quick to take root and are still happy and healthy! Would definitely recommend him to others

14 Likes

I’ve never ordered from Cloney and if he has it cool.
I know All-Star Clones claim to have her as well.

4 Likes