Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice šŸŒø

Def a week, maybe more depending on what you see after that week

1 Like

Thanks brotha, thatā€™s whatā€™s I was thinking. One is fading way more than the other and dropping most of its leaves but I feel like the buds still have time to fatten up before they are completely done. Also still drinking at a normal pace. Iā€™ll keep an eye on it, first time with soil and dry amendments so I definitely underfed.

1 Like

How many weeks of flower? Btw always check buds not leaves but looks couple weeks away

Itā€™s into the 7th week, 51 days.

My guess like 2 weeks and itā€™s always difficult looking at trichomes from a photo but sheā€™s not far off. Should be a nice harvest man.

1 Like

Thank you, I have a grow log of the two but figured I would get more interaction here. I knew I was at least a week away but Iā€™m more worried about them not bulking up much more. Either way it was pretty much a dispensary bagseed experiment, the taller plant had one small area with a pollen sac forming so I plucked it but still could have blew some pollen. Canā€™t wait to get this run out of the way to start some actual legit seeds that I have.

I havenā€™t smoked since like March because I was done buying from dispensaries, I donā€™t have money like that with the way I smoke :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Shit I donā€™t even have money to pay all the bills on time with a decent job lol

1 Like

Oh cool so you donā€™t really know the strain? I always enjoy bagseed growsā€¦in fact one of my better runs was a really frosty unknown cultivar. You can always chop a smaller amount do a quick dry to hold you over but personally not a big fan.

Well it seemed to be self pollinated from a strain from Galenas Blueberry Cookies. Only found these 2 seeds in a half ounce. Never found any seeds in any other bags Iā€™ve gotten from that strain, it was one of my favorites from them. So unless some random pollen from another plant hit it which is possible it seems to be the Blueberry Tahoe x Thin Mint GSC. I reached out to them to see what breeder they used but I knew they wouldnā€™t respond lol. All these cultivators around here are all about ā€œproprietary informationā€ even though they just bought seeds from a breeder that anyone else could have done and went with it. Does seem to resemble all the traits though and seeing one herm up a bit seemed to be a good sign that it was self pollinated considering they probably donā€™t have enough staff to go through every single one of their plants and check for stuff like that. Also means it could have came from something else lol.

Itā€™s was interesting to me and was hoping I could get some of their genetics in my tent, was going to clone but glad I didnā€™t since it showed a bit of herm early on.

Iā€™m not really pressed for any smoke Iā€™ve gotten passed the worst first couple weeks, but just out of curiosity what would be the best way to quick dry a little bit.in your opinion? I have some dehydrators from mushroom stuff but wasnā€™t sure if there would be a better route. You know just in case since it is my birthday today and might wanna spice it up a bit lol

Took a very tiny bud to sample. Good thing I got like 6 seeds from that small bud lol. Iā€™m guessing most of both of these plants are gonna be seeded. At least I found out now lol :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my 2 cents from 24 yearā€™s behind the ballast

The proper effect for any given strain ims 20 80 20
20% clear tight taught ballooned trichs, 80% Milky white, 20% Amber

Also, Iā€™ve never really seen anything truly ready in under 9.5-10 Weeks. Even crap claiming 7,8 Weeks.

With that being said my preference is 70/30-80/20

Majority milky.

Also those strainā€™s that say 7 to 8 weeks, Even 9 Weeks, leave a Good amount of yeild on the table if taken at those calendar dates.

With the exception of o e skunk hybrid known as Wappa, one pheno i used to run was a snitch damn near at 8 - 9 weeks. A gram in the pocket smelled like you had a pound on your person. It wasnā€™t a road kill smell, but a meaty rubber hot tar kinda dank. I wish that strain was still what it was in 2006.

1 Like

I see some missing caps and some that are sideways.

Little bit longer I thinkā€¦

5 Likes

What do you think?

1 Like

I would say another couple weeks, they look clear to me

4 Likes

Roger that , itā€™s a Shiskaberry auto going on three months (super slow) but thick and terpie so Iā€™m being patient .
Oreoz on day 61 of 12/12

She seems to be almost finished also . What do you think? Are these milky looking to you guys or still clear ?

Those definitely look more milky to me.

1 Like

Ok thanks this is a better picture of Shiskaberry