Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice šŸŒø

Hi, could someone advice if the bud is ready for harvest, my first time grower, Iā€™m in England and do not use lamps, placing it outside daily when it is sun shining, yeah it does look feeble but it was an experiment, wellā€¦credit to my mum, she grew it tbh, Iā€™m smoking it though lmao.

Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to OG, @cosmic87! You may want to introduce yourself here, at the Introductions thread, just to let more people youā€™re here. Again, welcome! Pot leaf hopper

What bud, bud? :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks, here is the pic!

2 Likes

3 Likes

We will have no sunshine for a week, plant is just sitting in the kitchen, no light or anything, maybe I should pick it and dry it, bottom ones are a little not ready but I use no lamps or can support irlt with sunshine because of the weather, thanks.

2 Likes

Definitely not complete, I see a fresh calyx.

1 Like

This is my third grow. I am slightly over 8 weeks flower on my Granddaddy Purple, and not quite sure if it is ready to harvest, or I should wait. I would appreciate any advice.

6 Likes

She looks great!
For a more daytime high you could chop now.
BUT to get a stronger Indica high with more body relaxing effects, i would wait a week.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @fredaric! Nice looking buds ya got there, bud! :+1:

8 Likes

Agreed, another week or so

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @fredaric - nothing to add as I am a noobie - but love the look of your grow :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

What grow medium are you using @fredaric Iā€™d say you should start easing back on your feeding if not stop all together, but that also depends on your grow medium. Sheā€™s pretty close, a week or two max.

1 Like

What do you think? This was Monday, Iā€™ll check again on the weekend.

5 Likes

Starting to look like itā€™s been lightly pummeled. Missing a few trichome caps!

2 Likes

How does she look? Grape Ice Cream auto, I think day 55 judging by my immaculate record keeping.

Image_2024-07-19 10_29_08_636

7 Likes

Getting close it looks like the cuticles are cloudy. Doesnā€™t look like itā€™s been shit-kicked yet, though. Add a few missing trichome caps and some resin goo, then itā€™s looking ready!

3 Likes

Canā€™t get any macro shots but hereā€™s a few close ups. Iā€™m thinking another week or so. Feel like they should be fattening up more but this might be as big as they gonna get :laughing: def see a lot of cloudy and amber(on the leaves)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Coming down this weekend bubba kush

2 Likes

Iā€™d waitā€¦give it 2 weeks and then check againā€¦ It still has clear trichomes and hasnā€™t even started to senesce yet