Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice šŸŒø

Hawt damn!!

Thanks for the heads up! Ha ha!!

Iā€™m prepared to let it run itā€™s course. Some training if necessary. Iā€™m still pretty cheeky about topping, I always do it , then by the time next grow comes around, I forget how to do it and Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ll be left with a stump!!

You did that auto and mr.s Justice

Those buds are swollen up real nice!!

2 Likes

All I did was trim the leaves a little bit because from the get go, hardly any leaves, almost all bud! I barely touched her! She grew so tall though that the other plants started at the same time definitely didnā€™t get as much light. Must have been fine though. nothing stretched thank goodness.

1 Like

I meanā€¦ I am happy I didnā€™t top lol the main Cola is impressive. The others look small in comparison, but they are actually the usual healthy size of other autos.

1 Like

Also, super impressed this plant plant is my most impressive auto so far, gifted from @JohnnyPotseed when I first joined, from @Mr.Sparkle, and outshines any of my seeds I paid popular seed banks for. Iā€™m sure I wonā€™t be disappointed with end product. Thank you both again :pray:

4 Likes

You got a green thumb for sure!

And defintily doesnā€™t look very leafy . thatā€™s wild! Light trim work ahead!

This is totally changing my perspective on autos, your plant is bigger and prettier than any photos Iā€™ve grown!

I think I have cursed all my previous runs from the start, with a multitude of torture techniques. Considering letting this round run itā€™s course , with a short veg period and very little training.

Thanks for sharing the photos, enjoy the chop!

1 Like

I think thereā€™s some, that naturally grow the way most people want to train them, just look out for that. This one in particularly sprouted high and strong, buds early, fan leaves later. So I chose to just not touch it. Looked a lot like what Mr S had going in his posts. She took nutes very well from the start, on top of the fox farm ocean. Like every other day with out stress, when the others could handle weekly. I dang near roasted a bruce banner auto sharing the doses lol

I havenā€™t fully grown a regular yet so I canā€™t compare! I started with autos and my first 9 or so were all males so I called it quits lol.

Sweet tooth/caramel autos
And some skunk strains all planted around the same time
Almost ready

9 Likes

The blue cookies is my fav of this bunch, nice work!

4 Likes

You rock those eBays lights well. Givin hightimes a run for Dey monies!

Some very nice colas. You knows what your at!

You da Auto -man !

1 Like

These are photo and autos the skunks are photo plants
Like I always say you donā€™t need to sell a kidney to grow weed spent $70 on them 2 lights been using them over 2 years,they do have the little fans in them but I donā€™t mind a bit of a buzzing noise

2 Likes

I came across another of your post saying that - lol!

I personally like the fans In them. I have two of the box fan leds. but before I even got through my first grow ever in the veg stage, I sold Ann organ for a grow light :bulb: lolā€¦I doubted them .

I did flower a wedding cake with one though, I only yielded a little bit but the enviroment wasnā€™t idea, an open garage .

They are Good on electricity too I imagine !

I use these lights for all stages of my grows lol you canā€™t turn them up or down no veg bloom lights Iā€™ve never had any problems,my electricity bill is around $150 month this depends on if my wife is cold
And we turn the heating on bill goes up

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the first takedown of the season for me, a Cinderella 99 from Hazeman, it went 61 days, getting absolutely blasted under the center of my light, which might have dwarfed it a bit but the frostiness is more than worth it. This is some of the tops after washing:

14 Likes

On week 7 today, description says 9wk flower time. Iā€™m going to guess itā€™s going to take longer than two more weeks. Havenā€™t even bothered to scope them yet.

13 Likes

Day 37 Grape ape

10 Likes

I always feel this is the hardest most nerve wrecking time for me deciding when to chop

1 Like

This is L.A. confidential . Iā€™m thinking to run It another 7-10 days .
Goin*through some deficiencyā€™s plus cold temps I guess but it stays pretty warm lights off.
Trichs were all clearisu cloudy 1% Amber about 4 Days ago.

11 Likes

If you think itā€™s ready give it another week :+1::v:

2 Likes

this same cola not the main one but a secondary in both pics.
Creme de la chchem 69 days from sprout, I can only see clear and few cloudy IMO
Thanks for looking!

3 Likes

What you think? @ReikoX