Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Sounds like it needs more time. My goal is to maximize the number of cloudy trichomes throughout the entire plant. :+1:

2 Likes

OK thank you
Wonder if this enough magnification?

This is 11 weeks now.

16 Likes

should i harvest it yet lol. It was supposed to be finished in 8-10 weeks.

Looks mature from the pistils and calyxes, check your trichomes with a loop and see but from here she looks done.

1 Like

Has it started to lose any of the smell it had when you open up the tent?

I have noticed some really loud smelling plants lately that mellow out to the point that you only smell them if you handle them. The smell and taste returns after cure but weaker than I’d like.

I am starting to take a few clones I have a little earlier to see if and how it effect the finished product.

Maybe it’s in my head, or sinuses still screwed up from covid. Idk

1 Like

I was actually thinking about this earlier. I don’t think it smells as intense as it did a few weeks ago. Starting to wonder if I should of pulled it a little earlier.

1 Like

I can’t see if there’s much amber, but I’m not seeing it in person. Also your buds seem to have almost stopped putting out new growth or hairs. I use that as a factor too when I think about cutting.

Might just be some homebrewed bro science, I made up in my mind.

1 Like

3 days shy of week 8. Suprised at how many clear and amber I am seeing but not as many cloudy… I think she’s in her last week of life. Thoughts?

5 Likes

Negative let it go longer brother !

2 Likes

Had to take a tiny specimen for microscopy purposes. Sick of trying to be still while dangling on the branch lol
Runtz

7 Likes

Opinions?
I’m feeling to wait, just curious

9 Likes

For me that is “close but not yet… check next week”
I’m seeing lots of clear and she’s still popping pistils so, still stacking a little.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Most of weight is put on in the last week or 2 of flower…and the “heavier” the stone is the longer you let it go. So you’ll get more weed, that will get you more high, if you leave it that extra little bit. That’s kind of how I see it. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

12 Likes

Bro a picture with the HPS light turned off will help a lot. It’s hard to see the plant properly.

4 Likes

Copa Icy Grape, 66 days from flip:

13 Likes

Another two weeks maybe.

2 Likes

Definitely close to ready, depending on how much amber you like or not.

Stunning looking buds man :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, I took it down this morning and just finished trimming. Really happy with this crop all around. I would have liked to take it another few days to a week, but the next cycle is ready to go and I need the room.

1 Like