Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

I always go by trichs but I agree, the smell changes distinctly when they are ready but it takes experience to make that determination.

2 Likes

One experience is experience. :smile:

When you have a nosegasm you’ll know.

Make close contact, get your nose all up in there!

Tickle her a little with your nose beard, for the sake of joy!

And if you don’t have a nose beard then little kisses are allowed.

4 Likes

Bro you giving your own advice or your wife’s?? :rofl:

1 Like

Nosegasm should be the word of the year, amazing!
I will be alert for smell change, but looking at trichomes when I see some ambar I will know is time, just checking because it smells so good I am tempted… Easy boy! :grin: Thank you for your wisdom!

1 Like

does my eye spy a seed or three in the tree? maybe?

regards,

I never saw 1 and if there was Noone ever told me .
I didn’t keep much around .
@mike28086

They are not in a tent, but in my office. No lights at night except from small computer lights. These are Candy Kush autos so that isn’t such a factor right? I did improve the lights a bit and took some new pics. Day 92.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Almost ready seeds broke ground December 16th gelato and double grape
These plants are all the same age

As of 5 minutes ago just feeding them

7 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck, will be chopped down this Sunday …

8 Likes

Well I used to think that way as well, a little red light on my heater was no problem until it was a problem lol. If you were to look at that light with infra red night vision it would probably be like looking at a 1000w spot light.

Plants experience light differently to humans. Stick a piece of tape over it so no light is visible.

1 Like

Ive had good luck with nail polish too

2 Likes

What’s your favourite colour, do you prefer the gels :thinking:

2 Likes

I had some black left over from touching up my motorcycle :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol OK if you say so :wink:

I have used nail polish to repair a paint chip on the hire car the last time we were in the UK. It worked very well.

Also our big bubble bath got some deep scratches in it from when my daughter and her BF used it for washing his 110 lb dog. It worked very well for that as well.

Back in my mid 20’'s when I had money to burn, I had 5, 18k gold finger nails made for my left hand, I couldn’t afford 10 lol. I lost most of them breaking up fights when I was night club bouncing, some lucky people went home with them inbedded in their face and neck lol.

3 Likes

That shadey is a gold mine!

2 Likes

Dang!

That paints a completely different mental picture… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

1 Like

“Well if I get into this fight I might break a finger but I’ll get $78 worth of gold so it’s kind of worth it.”

1 Like

They looked pretty cool and shiny when I was playing pool or snooker, under the table light lol

1 Like

Sour Strawberry
Whata ya think?
I think she getting close :thinking:
Maybe two more weeks.
Edit. I just looked and she’s been in flower for 39 days only :no_mouth:

4 Likes