Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Well it will change during the cure anyway, so it will get where you want it in the end :wink:

1 Like

THC naturally breaks down into CBN over time. The longer you let them grow, the more sedative the high is, generally.

Wow. The colours :heart_eyes:
Frost is off the charts.
Still seeing a lot of clear but definitely close.
download (1)

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. It had to go this morning after 66 days, but I’m learning that almost everything needs 65-75 days from flip, it seems like!

1 Like

Here’s some pics of two that I’m going to harvest today. I’ve got about 20% amber on each.

… These were both grown indoors, I just threw them outside last night to get a breath of fresh air before the chop
Strain for both is TripleBerry F2 (you can see the expressions starting to go different directions with the F2 generation)

15 Likes

Wow! Great work.

Excellent Grow!!
:vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

First timer. Day 84 from start. Not sure exactly how many days into flowering. Outgrowing her house and the top seems to be quite a bit ahead of the bottom.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Top will usually be further along as it has better light than the lowers. Many trim off the lowers early on. Looks like some time left yet, lot’s of white pistils still growing. Also not to be a shit but I think lack of decent light might be why they stretched so much. What is that grow box you have there with the octi arms?

1 Like

It’s an AeroGarden farm that has a 60W led and since it has outgrown the 4’ cage in both height and width I have just added some clip on grow lights from Amazon. I have an identical younger plant in the same setup that doesn’t look as stretched, but it super bushy. I guess I might need to invest in some better lights.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG stmcd.

Yeah I think like Douglas said you need some better lights. If your good with your hands and can follow instructions OK, check out the Cheap LED Lights thread and learn to build your own.

Those lights you have can be used for seedlings and veggin.

Do you have a tent, curious how you are keeping them in total darkness in the room.

2 Likes

2 white widdow

Too young?

8 Likes

Really need a close up and different lighting to determine.

It is the best I can do, I don’t know why thia led lamp look so purple on the phone…

1 Like

What do the trichomes look like? Clear, cloudy or Amber?

Cloudy but no ambar so far and some pistils are still white, curled but white.

Your getting close, another couple of weeks.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll hold on :grimacing:

Also, if you harvest earlier, clear cloudy trichomes, the effects can be more racy; whereas, cloudy amber to amber, the effects can be more narcotic, couch-lock, etc.

1 Like

Also trust your nose, there will be one day where they will suddenly smell a little sweeter,
that’s how I harvest. Always stupid potent and happy vibes.
Wait until she gives you a little extra sweet perfume.
It may be subtle, but you’ll just know.

3 Likes