Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

I like indica dom hybrids to be cut when all cloudy trichs are gone :+1:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Check ur trichs, what color are they?

90% cloudy

this ended up being riddled with seeds…unbeknownst to Me until a long dry n cure …riddled. like one nug had 15 little undeveloped seeds And a few developed

this explained why the 100+ days of flowering and no change in trich colors… no nanners on exterior
.she was comfortable developing frigging seeds… . . im pretty sure it got pollinated however when she was 3-4 weeks in. I added 2 plants and the timer got messed up when summer was ending and nights getting cooler…the lights stayed on for 4 days straight i think lol then like 2 days In a row of DARKNESS lol so maybe I stressed her

WIN_20221210_19_58_57_Pro

Just pulled a nug to check trichs. Lookin like another week.I am sooo anxious to see how it cures up.

9 Likes

Can anyone tell close to harvest?

4 Likes

5 Likes

@420noob it’s looking nice buddy, i think it still has a bit to go there’s a number of fresh pistols and doesn’t look like the calyxes have swollen.
Just my 2p worth.

1 Like

Ok those ones are autos I’ve been watching thanks. Bad eyes and shaky hands makes it hard to see or hold camera still.

Sour Special Sauce CBD
About 7 weeks on 12/12
Pistils receding and starting to see more and more amber.

5 Likes

Quicksilver
Week 7 12/12
Last couple days most of the pistils have turned, and lots of cloudy heads.

5 Likes

I’d give em both a little more time, especially the CBD. The QS is looking pretty close, got a pic of the plant?

@FieldEffect here are some cola shots on the Quicksilver plant

9 Likes

She’s gorgeous! I’d wait another week or two though…

3 Likes

Dang!!

:laughing: Those are the biggest fungus gnats I’ve ever seen… :vulcan_salute:

(…looks like a week to me as well)

Cheers
G

2 Likes

They are some kind of non stinging wasps, havent had anymore hatch out lately.

1 Like

Is she ready?

Also here i guess on this plant i got nut burn? anyway a lot of leaves are dead all the way into the bed. someone said thats how you get bud rot, what should i do?
Snapshot@2023_0110_024756 - Copy
Snapshot@2023_0110_024802 - Copy
Snapshot@2023_0110_025004 - Copy

its my first grow and will be first harvest :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Mindblower
71 days 11/13

I believe it’s Hawaiian PakiThai x Thaihaze male

I’m growing this strain that was cooked up by @MAHAKALA and the wife tells me it’s ready :stuck_out_tongue: What do you think MAHA?

9 Likes

I don’t see any amber trichomes, might need a little longer. Depends on what kind of buzz you want, I chop at 30% amber or so. Beautiful plant though, and very healthy looking!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply :+1:
I want to get a clear buzz preferably. An all day smoker with no tiredness. It might be hard to tell in the pics but the base of the long narrow leaves protruding from the buds are mostly amber. I have another couple of the same plants coming through for a second chance at perfection :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes