Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Greetings OG Community!

Do you all think these aread? Started flowering 6/28/23.

The strain is Serious Seeds Bubblegum. I’m thiooning it looks done.

What does the comminity think?

8 Likes

They look ready if you prefer a more “up” effect. Very frosty!

3 Likes

Percentage of amber trics? I like a nice mix. Amber and cloudy, seems to always be a little clear in the mix. 30% amber 60% cloudy reminder clear for a nice functioning high. I don’t need any help sleeping, I’m an all day burner.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@anonymous4289 original Blueberry Diesel at D55 of flower. this is from about 1/3 down the plant, could use a couple more days or not? what does the survey say? looking for responses, if you can not tell…

regards,

6 Likes

I’m seeing quite a bit of amber my friend.
But!..are you looking at sugar leaf?
I’ve found that leaves will show amber much faster than the buds, giving a false indication of maturity. You should try to look deep into the flowers for ambering on the calyx themselves.
Best of luck! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

well, i see some amber, but they always say when you think it’s done let it go for another week.

3 Likes

Thats^ the truth right there!

1 Like

Hey all — Bodhi’s Lazy Lightning, day 67 of flower. Thoughts on harvesting today?

Hope that’s not too many pics! Last grow was different genetics, and I saw lots of dark amber by this time. I also read that some Bohdi strains only show a very light amber, so maybe I’m good to go? Thanks!

5 Likes

I personally like to chop at this point because I like the uplifting effects that come from the plant at this stage. It really depends on what you are wanting, effects, from the plant. Beautiful and frosty, nice work!

3 Likes

And I’m a little different than @Tejas.
I’d wait another week or two for more amber.
Hell, maybe even take the tops and let the rest keep going. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Appreciate it! I was thinking the same, just because my last run is pretty much an evening dose, and I wouldn’t mind a more cerebral effect from this one.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I’m still on the fence, but I know I’ve gotta harvest in one go because my grow tent is also my drying tent. Maybe I’ll flip a coin! :yum:

1 Like

Day 66 of flower, I prefer less of a couch lock high, thinking of harvesting later today.

1 Like

That’s what it’s about, preference. I’m like @Tejas, I like a little less amber because I need to function. They look amazing to me.:green_heart:

5 Likes

I’m currently running LL. I’m at day 53 and plan on going to 77 days. Preference at this point.
Great job either way!

1 Like

We have had a summer of rain. I am not sure on when to harvest. I have attached two images.

6 Likes

Not even close! You want 0-10% white hairs left, they should be darkened and receded back

Pic doesn’t show a good enough shot of the trichomes to judge off those

5 Likes

Got a ways to go judging by the pistals.
Keep on eye on them as @AzSeaindooin420 has stated, she’s JUST starting to get a little color to the pistals.
I’ve got 1 coming down tonight or tomorrow, but it’s been in bud since July10th, and it’s still throwing white pistals. I’m pushing her a good 8 weeks, but Trichomes are right where I like them. All my others are going to take a bit and are just starting to get some color in the pistals.

2 Likes

Yes still some time left

1 Like

All great advice from the gentlemen above me!
:wink: