Reefer’s Ongoing Auto Growganza

Oh, and I would have hung dry, but I had no space! Now that the amnesia is down I can hang in the 2x4 and get the next show on the road.

Cherry Festival from @Swe-can , @SamwellBB GDP, and two other TBD photos along with a bunch of Mephisto and other autos next round. And seeds, lots of seeds!

6 Likes

@DougDawson

I smell like Eau de Amnesia, which may draw some negative publicity as a men’s frangrance name…

5 Likes

The monster ILGM WW contestant plant is down!

That one branch top is almost 80 grams… The total on this one will be interesting for an auto.

8 Likes

ILGM…I do not miss there forums. :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

@darkillusion They come up in searches, it’s one I had no interest in participating in after reading them a little. Seems to be some morsels of good info. I will say, growing a bunch of their auto WW has taught me a lot, but if you want similar plants from your seeds, forget it!

Some day I may go on a hunt for this plant again to see if I can stabilize it. It definitely has some different terps compared to the others I’ve grown, similar, but it’s so much louder and sweeter. We’ll see what the initial smoke is like in a few days…

3 Likes

Here’s the WW that was in a crazy small container through veg, then moved to a bucket. It was in stagnant water, low light, and shaded nearly the whole time with only one or two water replenishments during the grow. Also, a sneak peek for the next run, blueberry babies and Jammy Dodgers #2.

6 Likes

I guess 376 grams

3 Likes

348 grams is my guess

2 Likes

@Foreigner @Pawsfodocaws thanks for playing!

Which plant, or is that total yield? Feel free to use the below to plug in numbers.

ILGM White Widow:
Barney’s DSD:
Barney’s Watermelon Skittles:
Seedsman Amnesia:
Total yield:

2 Likes

Total yield.! I wish you luck on your seed numbers!!!

2 Likes

Total yield my friend.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, good luck!

2 Likes

ILGM White Widow (just the big one):100
Barney’s Do Si Dos: 110
Barney’s Watermelon Zkittlez: 105
Seedsman Amnesia (just the big one): 95g
Combined weight of all 4: 410g

2 Likes

@GrowingInThePines Thanks for playing, good luck!

1 Like

In case anyone is wondering why my stems are so hollow? Look at those roots! When cut the large ones are like straws! Doesn’t matter the plant or the genetics, every plant in the tent is like this… 6” basket for perspective… #indoor-growing:hydroponics #hydro

8 Likes

ILGM White Widow (just the big one):110
Barney’s Do Si Dos: 125
Barney’s Watermelon Zkittlez: 100
Seedsman Amnesia (just the big one): 80
Combined weight of all 4: 415g

2 Likes

I guess 395grams dried for the total crop.
Hydro certainly grows 'em big!

2 Likes

Yeah ILGM and RollitUp, used to read their threads during searches, then I found OG and never looked back!

2 Likes

@Jango I came from AFN, I haven’t been back much, but will probably still poke around over there since I like autos, but majority of my time spent here now. I’m not even checking out reefkeeping, woodworking, art, or car forums anymore, and my IG is suffering…

2 Likes

My first grow was an ilgm wwa. Great strain to learn how to grow. Super forgiving and can put up with a lot of adversity.

3 Likes