ReikoX's Auto Projects

:thinking: Is it time to add an auto-section to the FAQ?

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

I second that :+1:, topping or not, transplanting affects or not, light cycles, feeding, benefits and disadvantages agains photos (no cloning)…

I’ve been reading auto threads but still have mamy questions. One good way to keep us noobs aside is a good fuckin’ FAQ. I’m not the best option to create it so hope someone more skilled accept the job … :sunglasses:

8 Likes

That’s essentially what this thread is. All those things have been covered in here. It is a pretty long thread to sort through though…

10 Likes

I mean I have this thread bookmarked for when I give some autos a go. I’ve learnt a bunch from it, so big props to @ReikoX and all other auto-leaning contributors. An abridged version would be a treat though, haha!

Tx

9 Likes

I appreciate all your effort and knowledge, but browsing through 838 posts is a little tough :sweat_smile:. I am used too, I was thinking in the newcomers … :innocent:

7 Likes

does need a bit of an update though

12 Likes

Thanks, here we’re always beyond the basics … :grin:

4 Likes

Jeff Lowenfels talking about Autoflowers for your afternoon.

Future Cannabis Project

KIS podcast

Shaping Fire

17 Likes

Directly in 5 gallon pots :astonished:, useful info, thanks for sharing … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

(manual like)

I found this lowered my estimation of Lowenfels(:cry:) as a Cannabis speaker but overall the info is all good news & matches my premonitions about the AF & homegrowing.

Weirdly enough, imo, europe loves autos for weather & prohibition, the usa for that AND for the legalization & newbies. :thinking:

Just started smokin this Blue Ice Auto. :smile: :thumbsup:
Very piney + cologney.

Probably start the FAMs soon but it’s a jungle out here.

5 Likes

Excellent excellent excellent! A must see for anyone interested in AutoFlowers. That will take a place of honor in oleskool’s Big Red Book of Acquired Knowledge.

7 Likes

What makes you say that?

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia. Was a lack of substance or the delivery of the material? I’ve never seen the guy before. Maybe I’m easily impressed. I enjoyed it but I’m old and high.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

(used up all me likes) :blush:

i can’t remember exactly because i’m stoned but I’ll re-review it.

i still like him but it was specifically & only in terms of cannabis…totally enjoy his soil stuff.

i’ll get back to work

:evergreen_tree: i i i

3 Likes

Thank you for posting these videos… It was 2+ hours that I am glad I took the time to watch…

It certainly paints a positive picture of Autoflowers and their future… And Jeff L is certainly passionate about it, as you can tell by the expression on his face when he speaks of the potential.

I will certainly be watching more videos like these, and begin to do quite a bit more reading into his teachings… The education will be beneficial…:thumbsup:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Allright. So I put in some overtime for Overgrow & re-re re-viewed the 3rd youtube vid there. It’s petty criticism but he seems too excited about autoflowers overall(imo) or neglects to recognize that their photoperiod kin produce superior buds on average in his celebration. He does pretty well state that the demographic most well suited to the modern AF is the beginner & the retired ‘baby boomer’, that the plants are tolerant of neglect, so it’s not entirely misleading. And with this seeming-over-zealousness I get a suspicion or whatever since he’s… got a new book to sell. :thinking:

I also found his admant NO NO NO about pollen & property rights a little weird. 'Dude’s high & may be going senile :sweat_smile: :hugging:

7 Likes

Lol and 20 more lols

1 Like

I dont believe this is true anymore. They definitely make bigger buds, but the latest stuff I’ve grown is on par with photos as far as taste and potency.

7 Likes

Overzealous or just passionate. I don’t know @cannabissequoia but you’re right about the novelty of AutoFlowers. However I do find that they can be hypersensitive to any training, early feeding, extended dry periods and over watering. Having said that I might slightly disagree that they are tolerant of neglect. They are kind of a sideline “lark” for me. All love bro
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

As promised, I will be making the rest of the FAM seeds available. The packs have six seeds in them. The seeds are free, but each user will be limited to three packs. Send a PM for availability.

Available Packs:
FAM (Random mix from the available packs)
Alaskan Purple #1 x Sugar Black Rose
Alaskan Purple #2 x Sugar Black Rose
Dark Devil #1 x Sugar Black Rose
Dark Devil #2 x Sugar Black Rose
Ghost Toof #1 x Sugar Black Rose
Ghost Toof #2 x Sugar Black Rose
Red Poison #1 x Sugar Black Rose
Red Poison #2 x Sugar Black Rose

Payment options:
For the time being, I will only be accepting payment with Bitcoin.

Shipping options:
Shipping Option #1 (preferred method)
Shipped in a lovingly picked out card without any tracking. $5 USD in the US and $6 USD outside the US.

Shipping Option #2
Shipped in a padded envelope with tracking (if available). $10 USD in the US and $20 USD outside the US.

Shipping Option #3
Shipped hidden in a small toy or souvenir with tracking (if available). $15 USD in the US and $25 USD outside the US.

27 Likes