Project Dark FAM is in the works…

Dark Devil F2 (MrSparkle)
Dark Purple (Delicious)
Sugar Black Rose (Delicious)
Grapey Walter (Mephisto)

23 Likes

Grab me some :popcorn: and a :seat:

3 Likes

Whoa! Turning 3 circles and laying down for this! Heard a lot about Sugar Black Rose.
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Ya I’d have to admit that those autos sure a contenders for those 16Oz cup challenges!

2 Likes

Extra butta on my popcorn and maybe a backup bowl for this show!

4 Likes

This should be interesting. :+1:

4 Likes

Damn I’m a colour junky too! Excited to see what you pull sir!

2 Likes

Divyder update!

2 wks old

1 wk old

So far, so good! ((((fingers crossed)))) for girls

16 Likes

Very nice! (20 characters)

3 Likes

Have a auto question for the experts I know very little on growing autos !

A friend of mine ordered some cbd seed and received a couple auto amnesia xxl he gave them to me to grow out for him sort of a back up if he screws up the cbd seed !

One question I’ve got is how would it do under t 5 for the first 30 days I’m currently trying to reveg a green ale and thought to take advantage of a light already burning 24/7 ?
Correct me if wrong I’ve read around 90 days total for most autos I realize weaker light smaller plant ,also it’s my understanding cloning isn’t a option or is it?

The xxl end of things I’m taking it will grow larger than a non xxl auto ?

I have some lowryder auto wondering if I should get a couple of those wet at the same time to up my odds of getting both feet wet with autos!

Also topping and defoliation not recommended? Sure different than photo plants thanks in advance. Shiska

2 Likes

Correct, cloning is not an option.

The XXL just means they picked some of the biggest ones.

Jump in with both feet, planting more autos should give you more yield!

Topping not recomend, transplanting can be done if gentle, but is generally not recommended. 2-3 gallon pots are best IMO.

5 Likes

Thank you so the t 5 should be ok for the first while thought I’d hit them with 630 dim Lux or a 1000 hps gavida!

The autos will just be for fun for me my buddy on the other hand wants jars of smoke , I told him don’t expect much from a couple plants maybe a zip from both !.

5 Likes

beautiful buds man what are you growing with if you dont mind and also Reiko i cant wait to watch the darkness right on grow on friends

4 Likes

Those were soil, megacrop and some damn fine crosses by reiko

6 Likes

right on man much appreciated and Reiko has single handedly opened my eyes to the wonders of autos they are perfect for those of us still hiding in the closet especially

6 Likes

Sugerblack rose is a monster huge dinner plate fan leaves and beautiful black buds with neon green flakes mixed in making them look dangerous!Your crossing that into auto!!!

My last photo run of her totally impressed me with crystal and colour,now I’m even more interested in today’s autos !

Be prepared for a 7 ft giant if you can’t snap her multi branched necks !

Edit stoner alert now going over and order a pack and see what there like.

3 Likes

The Sugar Black Rose I bought as an auto already.
:+1::seedling:

5 Likes