ReikoX's Auto Projects

Looks like these seeds are getting a little old now. According to my labels, I created them in April of 2017. Not to worry, I’ll be making a 2019 breeder’s pack. Should be ready by April or so.

6 Likes

One step closer to the 2019 Breeder’s pack. Got 5x Ghost Toof and 2x 24 Karat as my freebies. Plus stickers, I love stickers.

17 Likes

Oh I am not worried just thought it strange almost like they decapitated themselves before rising above the soil…the adventures of growing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@ReikoX. I have a 3 pack of Jamaican haze autos here if you have any interest my friend. My original plan was an outdoor grow come March but it’s likely not gonna happen. Any good for your projects?

2 Likes

Mom on the run if @ReikoX has no use for them I’ll send them your way :wink:

2 Likes

ive experienced this before in my case at least i noticed that the material i assume would be or form the coty’s were actually still in the seed and for some reason they actually did decapitate themselves flaw in the root im not really sure

1 Like

Well i’ll see how these other 2 come up though sounds like they would be prime candidates for a seed soak and germinating in paper towels to determine which it would be though I hate that method, I may just give it a try with a couple others just to see

1 Like

I have more seeds than I can use at the moment. They would be better served in another garden, thank you for the generosity. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

No worries. I just never seen you with a haze. Thought maybe you’d apply your skills. Cheers @ReikoX

3 Likes

@MomOnTheRun you want them??

2 Likes

Sure, I can use the practice for auto’s and fill out my veg area again til summer…one of these days i’ll be able to grow them properly :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Pm me you safe address and ill get them out. Only 3 but fems so…

3 Likes

The 2nd round of germinating went without a hitch on the Divyders!

Now to wait and see which are males to pull em

10 Likes

If they smell even half as nice as his lowrider x ultraviot#2 your in for a treat @MomOnTheRun. Rotten sweet fruit smell. Think of the c99 pineapple pheno but even more sickly sweet. My male to female ratio was 50/50

7 Likes

I too have one divyder above dirt and waiting on the second one. I would like to have done more but only had 2 spaces left in auto tent. Thanks again @ReikoX. I’m stoked. When do you recommend to start feeding them?
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I would start feeding them once they get their first set of true leaves.

7 Likes

Just for your records @ReikoX and for everyone else to see… these Divyders (la diva x lowryder) are nice!! Coming down on day 62

37 Likes

Loving the cola on that plant! Looks like it’s giving everyone the middle finger!

5 Likes

@toastyjakes How many days on that girl from seedling to current pic?

Edit just had myself a duh moment there! Lol

3 Likes

62 from seed… started them november 15, would be 9 weeks tomorrow

4 Likes