ReikoX's Auto Projects

Love your set up pretty bomb and so are you plants!!! iv Ben looking for your stuff but I get lost in here lol in a good way maybe lol sometimes for hours just reading but yeah this thred is awesome

5 Likes

How would you suggest I use my pollen? Iā€™m worried about it going everywhere like some gas lol. Is dipping q- tips in it and using that a good idea? I want to use a little a bunch of times over the next three months. Also storage of q tips put them in baggies or glass jar? I know moisture is my enemy here. Thanks for the help.

Right now itā€™s in an envelope in freezer

4 Likes

This is how Iā€™ve prepared pollen for long term storage.

11 Likes

:cheese: WeRuvCheese :love_letter: Cheesehead
:tangerine: Moscow Motel, CleaningLady
:snake: LazySnake, PutinAlabama

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Moved the males to the left side of the workbench.

Girls on the right have more room.

15 Likes

You are a master of your craft my friend, itā€™s always a pleasure scrolling your threads. They are looking beautiful as always

9 Likes

ā€¦And Crafterbaitinā€¦ well thatā€™s just for the rest of usā€¦ :laughing: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

You took a break from work #$%&^*&er :hugging: Nice to see you

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Sugar Black Rose is looking good. Iā€™m thinking of using this one as my male and keeping the crosses separate. I like the structure on this one, canā€™t wait to see what it fades out like.

The pollen sacks are close to opening. Hopefully there will be plenty of pollen in the next week.

Grapey Walter stretched way more than I would have liked. ā€œHeā€ was quite difficult to reverse. Definitely didnā€™t have as many male flowers as the Sugar Black Rose.

I will still get a little bit of pollen from this ā€œguyā€. If I donā€™t use this now, I will try and save it for another project.

Dark Purple #1 had a rough start, but sure does have a dark purple color, as advertised. Iā€™m hoping to keep her around long enough to get a few seeds from it.

She sure is pretty thoughā€¦

20 Likes

Group shot of the mothers to beā€¦

Alaskan Purple #1

Alaskan Purple #2

Dark Devil #1

Dark Purple #2

Ghost Toof #1

Ghost Toof #2

Red Poison #1

Red Poison #2

22 Likes

Thanks for the education. After reading this thread again, you made me realize how very little I knew about autos and breeding plants to begin with. It was always ā€œif you see balls rip it outā€ā€¦ Certainly changed my way of thinking and food for thought. I appreciate that you take the time to demonstrate and teach others, as you are doing some amazing work. I know Iā€™ll have to reread it a few more times to get a better understanding of it but that has nothing to do with your teaching methodsā€¦lol. Awesome.

Peace

16 Likes

@anon95954822

:sunglasses: Once you make your first batch of seeds youā€™ll be an addict too.

:evergreen_tree: muahahaha! :seedling:

11 Likes

Aging myself, the bag weed of the 70ā€™s was usually full of seed.
Absolutely ripping stuff.
One time we had a ball game in the park. After hitting a pipe full of popping seeds the whole field started blinking on and off like a strobe light in a dark room.
The dark periods kept getting longer and longer until finally I came to hours later. No memory of what happened.
My friends say I just stretched out on the sunny grass, laughing at nothing the whole time.

Good times.

Man I wish Iā€™d had the foresight to have kept some but nixon started the war and it was pretty paranoid times for growing.
I also recall the headache weed then was seedless.

11 Likes

Good times fellow aged one!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Culled the crinkly Dark Purple. Decided to peek at the roots.

Replaced it with this Dark Devil that got off to a slow start.

13 Likes

This reminds me so much of my first experience with Purple Mikeā€¦ except it was my bedroom ceiling I was staring atā€¦ lol

Good times is rightā€¦ Wall tokes , hot knives, etcā€¦

ā€œI am not a crookā€ so says the ā€œCrookā€ā€¦ Damn Nixonā€¦ Damn politicians in generalā€¦

Peace

9 Likes

Hey Reiko, a quick question for the autoflower expert. Iā€™m looking at some reg autos that are lowryder #2 crossed with fastbuds gorilla glue auto. Do you think this would be a decent cross?

Also, if i were to get a couple males and females and let them open pollinate could I expect some degree of consistency with the offspring or will they be all over the place? Iā€™d love to have a stash of good auto seeds that behave the way I expect to fill in gaps etc. Any insight would be appreciated!

4 Likes

All GG strains are notorious for hermying. Butā€¦ Thatā€™s is not stopping me trying to reverse a GG photoperiod with colloidal silver so I can pollinate a branch or two on one of my sunshine daydream if one ends up a girl. Feminized GG x ssdd seeds would be an amazing frosty cross I reckon so the Hermine risk would be worth it :+1:

6 Likes

Oh ya I have read that, thanks for the reminder. Iā€™d probably be doing most of the autos outside, or isolated from the regular plants so I guess the occasional nuts wouldnā€™t be too big of a deal haha.

5 Likes

Only way to know if itā€™s a good cross is to try it. I used a Lowryder2 Male for my 2017 Breederā€™s pack.

8 Likes

Well I just ordered them so I guess weā€™ll find out!

3 Likes