ReikoX's Auto Projects

I’m not sure I got it from @WMoon518!

2 Likes

Noble of you to give credit where it’s due @ReikoX. @Mr.Sparkle is without a doubt the micro master. He taught me about the flop in fact. Both of you are fuckin’ genius! Much Respect…

10 Likes

It’s Divyder (Lowryder x La Diva)

4 Likes

With the Z Bend, do you do both bends at once or bend one direction, give it a rest then Bend the other way? Did that make sense? I’m pretty stoned. Thanks…

5 Likes

I flopped over the then flopped back up and tied it with garden wire. All at once.

9 Likes

It’s been a little over two weeks since I started spraying this Sugar Black Rose with CS. She is already producing male pollen sacks.

I’ll most likely pull two smaller plants, Dark Devil F2 and Dark Purple. For now they can stay, but I doubt they will catch up with the others.

11 Likes

Cool…@MidwestMover Candy Dawg ((Kandy Kush X Chem Dawg) X O.G. Kush )) may be a better mix? @ReikoX what do you think?

5 Likes

Guess what!!! I finally got a girl!!! Crappy pics though here she is :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

I was hoping to mix it with flour and make some q-tips. Keep them in the freezer and just rub each plant. I just want autos so I do t have to worry about ambient light outside!

6 Likes

Duuuuude. We ALL need leverage in the morning! :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Why does it make me so sad that you are doing this to a nice Sugar Black Rose girl?

4 Likes

No, its because she associates as a male.

9 Likes

I’m getting so old…:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Oooops! sorry toast. My bad.

4 Likes

My sincere apologies. Old and high again.

11 Likes

I got tired of waiting to flood these one at a time, so I ran to the dollar store and picked up four more pitchers. Left to right, Alaskan Purple #1, Dark Devil #1, Red Poison #1, Red Poison #2.

Left to right, Dark Purple #2, Ghost Toof #1, Ghost Toof #2, Alaskan Purple #2.

16 Likes

looking good brother as always i am digging these autos for real

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! Your whole set up !and love how you effortlessly find simple solutions!you rock brother!
Peace and love!

8 Likes

Great! Now, what we gonna call my El Ruv x Cheese, El Ruv x Tangerine Dream and El Ruv x Black Mamba CBD?

6 Likes