ReikoX's Auto Projects

Pretty sure I have some LRUV dust in the fridge but not much.

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I have a male LRUV plant spouting pollen within the month. I’ll save some and mail it to you! (Iset a calendar alert to remind me!)

7 Likes

I like anything by Delicious Seeds; Sweet Seeds also makes some nice autos. Mephisto has been pretty nice, though a tad pricey.

7 Likes

Very cool stuff @ReikoX! I’m just catching up on your thread here.

A lot of people seem to use the Lowryder strain to breed autos, I presume because it was one of the first quality auto strains. With all of the other autos out there, is still there a reason to choose that one over something else? Like if I wanted to breed an auto from a photo indica I had, any reason to use Lowryder instead of something like an auto NL strain?

4 Likes

I think the main reason for that is because lowryder is available in reg seeds more often than most other autos which tend to be feminized.

7 Likes

Me too. Mixed 50:50 with flour. Not enough there to share.

I might have some reg auto seeds to share soon though…

8 Likes

@Sebring that would be much apreciated ,I’m not familiar with those genetics but would be happy with anything to make more autos with , and would happily send you a few of the creation of course :grinning:

5 Likes

Webcam update today…

The reversed males are about done, not many of the Grapey Walter flowers opened up. So these are 99% Sugar Black Rose crosses. Enough pollen spilled to continue calling this a mix though. I’m debating saving some pollen or not.

The females are fully pollinated. I have been manually pollinating each branch for about a week now. Should be plenty of seeds for all!

21 Likes

ReikoX @ReikoX
Could you please add me to your mailing list of autos ! I’m hoping for some auto strains to try in the green house this spring and by the speed of the snow melting it’s looking like April is planting time ! Thanks shiska

4 Likes

I would be happy to put you on the list when these are ready. They have a good 4-6 weeks before they will be done though.

9 Likes

I’ve started a waiting list for the DFAM chuck. If you want in on these, drop a note here and I’ll add you to the list. Time to order some cards and cut out some corrugated plastic.

13 Likes

I’d be honored to try some of these !

5 Likes

I’d love to be on either list myself @ReikoX going to use some of sebrings lruv pollen on my auto blue dream but would love some black rose crosses to play with also :grinning:

6 Likes

Hands in the air waving frantically! Lol
Can I be added to the list please!

3 Likes

Would love to try some too, thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

I’m assuming there will be a long line up haha. Should be

6 Likes

oleskool will dance for seeds!

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Can I just be weird & ask for auto pollen leftovers whenevers? :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I’d really like to try some of your gear @ReikoX! I guess I better sign up! Thank you

5 Likes

@ReikoX is this correct mate?

Cheers

mating an autoflower to a photoperiod plant will result in some of the seeds being autoflower and some of the seeds will be photosensitive. assuming the male is the autoflower, preserving the pollen from the father and using it to pollinate the seeds which exhibit the autoflower trait will result in even more seeds which autoflower and a smaller percentage which still exhibit photosensitive traits. Pollinating the females which autoflower from this batch should get you pretty close to all of the resulting seeds exhibiting autoflower traits. If not then one more time using the original pollen on that batch surely would

5 Likes