ReikoX's Auto Projects

Dark FAM about 12days old or so… So cute :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Hey Mr.Sparlle

Do you only spray one branch to reverse your self?? And if so is it only the branch you spray that produces the pollen sacs?? Or the whole plant.

Cheers Johnny

2 Likes

Spraying a single branch will only induce sacs on said branch. Your better to spray the entire plant as it’s not recommend to ingest any part of a plant that’s been treat with CS.

Didn’t really know where to post it but here’s an offspring of your elruv#1 and Florida fuel :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Omg the smells are incredible lol. It’s kept some of the elruv smells as well as a subtle cleaner type smell from the f.f. I’m so sad though as i only had one single seed develop on a whole plant that was pollinated… :sweat_smile: started my last 4 elruvs to try and get a male to pollinate this nice lady. Such a nice plant :sunglasses: feeling like a proud parent haha. Thanks @ReikoX i wouldn’t have been able to do this if i didn’t recieve the elruvs from you :v:

14 Likes

Hell yeah! Now THAT’s what it’s all about my friends.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

22 Likes

Another two days so were at Day 15 now.

Looking really healthy, the front most one is doing the mutant multipolate/tripolate/whatever thing that i’ve seen in some of my own autos.

Anyways that side of my cab i was planning to reduce down to two plants, and was debating keeping one of each type or running both of Reiko’s as they were looking so nice. But that expressing makes the choice easy what im gonna do.

Very nice looking plants, and not odours yet, well apart from stem rubbing.

Back plant is the bigger one anyways.

lone shot of the tri

21 Likes

Those are strikingly healthy looking. That color is spectacular! @ReikoX can be proud of these. Mine are healthy and vigorous but that color on yours! Beauties @Mr.Sparkle. RESPECT…

8 Likes

I’m guessing, but I think the ones I have budding right now are the red poison and Dark Spark possibly Dark Devil… I’ll post some flowering shots tmw…

4 Likes

Three of @ReikoX’s auto’s at mines, got some more elsewhere I’ll post on my threads later.
Cheers @ReikoX .!
Gaz

12 Likes

Have you grown a topped auto? I remember reading in the past that it wasn’t advised but that was then. I’m just curious.

I’ve only grown a couple of autos and I stunted them bad by the way I treated them early on. They were still awesome colas.

I’m looking forward to some new autos I now have! I have to pop the FAM mix to find them! Looking forward to that. I’m gonna get some needed variety in my life!

Yours look great! Are you breeding the two? That’s a whole different area I have no clue about. Best vibes!

3 Likes

Yes @GMan , iv grown topped, fim’d n lst’d auto’s - some take to it better than others. And yes I’ll probably cross the male to another auto ( I’ll just hit the nicest auto from a couple of Fastbuds and a couple of Mephisto auto’s.).
I’ll maybe keep the pollen in freezer til the females are bigger n hit a branch of each about ten days after the 1st pistils show , just playing around with them, but i do enjoy most auto bud iv grown. :+1:
Good luck with your FAM Auto’s - you’ll enjoy the weed ( hopefully.)… !
Gaz

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

I find I am becoming auto-curious as I grow older. My main interest in them is the shorter grow cycle might mean I can get an extra grow in each winter season. I might be expanding into growing during the summer, but the verdict on that is still out.

Anyway, how well would some of @ReikoX feminized autos do in an aeroponic setup? Im assuming I would need to make some changes in how I do the grow, but not at all sure.

In my current tent, I can only grow a few plants at a time. One or two would be ideal because my root chamber is of a limited size and I dont want to crowd the roots too much.

I normally LST them under a scrog screen until the the screen is around 2/3-3/4 full, then flip to flower and continue filling the screen during the stretch. This usually results in a low growing, but crowded tent, and means I need around 5 or 6 weeks of veg time.

I think I might be able to grow as many as 4 plants in the same space, but that would be about it. I have read that the autos do not take well to topping or hi stress training. How well do they handle LST?

In my case, I just slowly and gently bend the stems over so they grow sideways under the screen, then let the off shoots grow up into new colas or train them under the screen as well.

Can you fill a scrog screen using just one or two autos or am I going to have to do an SOG thing? My screen is roughly 28"" x 39" or about 7.5 sq ft.

5 Likes

No bro. Don’t top her. Don’t transplant her, don’t cut on her, hell don’t even speak harshly to her. She will put on the brakes and quit growing IME. All love…

9 Likes

@ReikoX add me to your list next time you have a community seed drop

2 Likes

Well, I was NOT going to top the plant or cut on it, or crush or damage the stems - just gentle bending so the stem grows horizontally - under the screen.

But if thats not an option, then I can forget autos. I cant do a sea of green thing, plus my tent is short, so I have to control vertical growth some way or the lights get over grown.

4 Likes

I start my autos and transplant at 10 days and it’s fine. I’ve seen lots of successful lst on them. Quite a few growers on here. My reiko autos I have outside umm… tallest is about 2 feet. Hope this helps. Oh and I’m an outside grower, but everything I’ve read on indoor says 18/6 light all the way to finish is best. Not sure you can sog them as he has mixed crosses, some get taller than others. I have quite a few going at the moment. A few are 2-3 weeks from finish.

10 Likes

In my experience they can be topped fim’d or just trained & transplanted ~ like a photo-period can, some will respond better than others - and what you’re looking to do ( lst ) would work fine but not sure about the SCRoG ?!
Give em a try you might like them @anon32470837 …!
Gaz

4 Likes

Thats all much more encouraging - especially the short growing height. If they tend to stay shorter, then the root balls should also be smaller, which will help root zone crowding in my case. That should mean I can cram in extra plants - I hope.

So, the question is still, how well can I fill a scrog screen with just a few plants. I think I may try it. Even if I dont fill the screen all the way, the faster turn over time will help offset that loss.

Thanks folks!

4 Likes

Bending good. Cutting bad. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes